RedEnyo

Donor
Aug 15, 2017
I did not find alot of the scenes or know many existed but after using a dev save i was like oh i missed alot

Aug 21, 2018
"In this last update what i have to do after school? Dont appear any quest"

the same for me. what we have to do ?

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
"In this last update what i have to do after school? Dont appear any quest"

the same for me. what we have to do ?
download the bug fix from here.Then after the school go out from there.When you are out of the school and if you chose Tom then should come a scene with him else go home and there it should come a scene with jamal

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
download the bug fix from here.Then after the school go out from there.When you are out of the school and if you chose Tom then should come a scene with him else go home and there it should come a scene with jamal
My issue is that I chose Jamel...but I still get the scene with Tom. And Jamel scene too. I assume it goes the other way too.

Seems to me the earlier 'mandatory' choice that the dev made such a big deal out of is not really implemented. This is ok with me however - I like both characters in their own way - and I get more sex scenes without worrying about a path to choose.

I would suggest to the dev that they remove the big deal about making a choice and just go with both Jamel and Tom as it stands now. Elena fucks everybody anyway. Cheating on Tom with Jamel or cheating on Jamel with Tom is a hot situation in itself.

The game is almost over according to all I read here, so the supposedly forced choice between Tom and Jamel makes little sense at this point.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
My issue is that I chose Jamel...but I still get the scene with Tom. And Jamel scene too. I assume it goes the other way too.
The only way for me to see both scenes is that i use the dev savegame from this version.There is both routes activated.In my savegame i didn´t see the tom scene only from jamal

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry I have to ask: when she goes with the bf to pay the rent, it is supposed nothing happens? I don't know if I'm missing something. They just got there, and then back. wtf
plus I have empty days more and more often.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
The only way for me to see both scenes is that i use the dev savegame from this version.There is both routes activated.In my savegame i didn´t see the tom scene only from jamal
My saves are bugged. I have to use the dev save. Would have been better if the dev included 2 saves - one for each path. The ones provided on the thread that I have tried always seem to miss some hidden scenes so I don't get the full content.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry I have to ask: when she goes with the bf to pay the rent, it is supposed nothing happens? I don't know if I'm missing something. They just got there, and then back. wtf
plus I have empty days more and more often.
normaly when you came there you go first to kaleys appartment and while she is not there you go with david to marks appartment and there makes ellena and kaley give marke a bj

Reactions: Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Then I probably have a bug, thank you for the info.
Also after she went to Brad's room several updates ago she dind't have any more interaction with him.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes