Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
which route you play? tom or jamal.When you on jamal then i can give you a savegame from me
I went for Tom and almost no Jamal. I previously had some blanks here and there and I know it was Jamal but recently it has become more and more weird and I fear I got some bug along the way. For example after the scene where she goes in Brad's room cause she cannot resist anymore I had 0 more scenes with Brad, is that normal?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
For example after the scene where she goes in Brad's room cause she cannot resist anymore I had 0 more scenes with Brad, is that normal?
i can´t remember all scenes but in the replay room (it is in elenas room the mirror) there are 8 scenes with brad.And the last one is the threesome with mina and brad

Reactions: Mwanted

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
If you read the topic, you will see about 10 of the same errors.
The reason for this type of error is overloading your device’s memory. I already wrote what to do, just like other users wrote
ANy save from v27 to 28? and where is stored now? Thx
Here the whole topic is inundated with these savings. If you really need them, then you can easily find them without asking anyone.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, I’m like mad noob but the new game didn’t have a previous save so I downloaded one of the save from the thread but have no idea where to put it so that the game knows there’s a save file to continue from. Sorry if someone asked but have been scrolling and didn’t see it. again I’m a lame when it comes to this stuff and would appreciate the help.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
If you read the topic, you will see about 10 of the same errors.
The reason for this type of error is overloading your device’s memory. I already wrote what to do, just like other users wrote

Here the whole topic is inundated with these savings. If you really need them, then you can easily find them without asking anyone.
Surely your not expecting somebody to actually READ anything are you? :eek:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Surely your not expecting somebody to actually READ anything are you? :eek:
In this case, need to test here.
How many Barbrady, on the forum?
When did you come to the adult forum to ask questions

And they told you to be able to read

Last edited:

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
A little fan art while we wait for the next update...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for those of you who like Sarah's Life....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God damn do I wish someone would pick up Sarah life and bring it back. I love the fuck out of that game and I love the look of Sarah. Maybe you can do a cross over Nickfifa? That would be the ultimate game.
But btw can someone help me out with the save question I had above?

Reactions: salgazar

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Anyone got some saves to spare? I lost all my progress.. The last thing I remember was Elena getting boned by the son in a wardrobe.. Also deffo banged those lesbian chicks

• Sad
Reactions: pootin

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Quick question do you get to choose who elena fucks or does she have to fuck all of them?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Quick question do you get to choose who elena fucks or does she have to fuck all of them?
That's a good question. I think you can decide for most of them, but I think Brad is the only one you have to kind of run with, but it has been a while since I played it from the beginning so it's possible you can play the game without any sex. Also, I think you have to give in to the principle a little bit too.

I know you can end some routes too. For example, if you have a date with Jamal and don't show, I think that ends that path.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That's a good question. I think you can decide for most of them, but I think Brad is the only one you have to kind of run with, but it has been a while since I played it from the beginning so it's possible you can play the game without any sex. Also, I think you have to give in to the principle a little bit too.

I know you can end some routes too. For example, if you have a date with Jamal and don't show, I think that ends that path.
Thanks hes the one i would want to avoid. Just looking at him pisses me of, lol. Not that the guys here look like normal people anyways most of them are mutants, lmao

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes