MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
you have the bug that the "stars" where you must click outside is from the map.There are on top right instead in the bed.I can´t say how to fix it.The only solution what i know is that you use a other savegrame from someone else.
Here is a user patch that should correct this issue. I loaded my final .27 save that had the same issue into .28 version after I applied the patch and it worked fine - the Stars were now on the bed. Had to say NO the first time it asked to go to sleep. Then click again and say YES to go to sleep.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Here is a user patch that should correct this issue. I loaded my final .27 save that had the same issue into .28 version after I applied the patch and it worked fine - the Stars were now on the bed. Had to say NO the first time it asked to go to sleep. Then click again and say YES to go to sleep.
i use the bug fixed version 0.28 and load his savegame and the stars where outside.His bug is basicly on start from the version 0.27 after the bus scene on start

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
i use the bug fixed version 0.28 and load his savegame and the stars where outside.
Don't know what to say mate - it worked on my save.

On edit: I did a complete reinstall with .28 - new game folder and everything. I did not just copy the new .28 files into the old .27 game folder and overwrite. I then applied the bug fix to the new .28 folder. Then I copied my .27 save folder into the new .28 game folder.

LimitYok

Jan 18, 2019
my problem is; george and 2 black strangers in bus scene after going room for bed. sleeping bugged. anyone can send after save ? 304705

Dwarian

Mar 28, 2019
theres a bug with after your father in law leaving for home the screen freezes up is there a fix for it

Duruband

Aug 13, 2016
okay so on my mac version v27, im waiting for saturday afternoon for the date, but i have casual clothes on and idk what to do in order to progress to the afternoon. it's not letting me change clothes to the dress for the date. can anyone help?
Same issue I have no idea where to go now,is this the end?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
saves are not working bro
next time please wrote @gigan so that i become a notification that someone say something to me.Anyway i have reupload the savegames.It seems that the version 0.28 needs the global.rpgsave and the config.rpgsave from the version 0.27.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes