redle

Apr 12, 2017
What i mean is, basically if i refuse some of the characters do i still get the choice to fuck the ones i want ? or do you have to fuck them all for the corruption points. Don't really know how it works. Btw you know if you can hide the text box or not?
As far as I recall there isn't any real corruption counter. If there is it would completely break the game since there are no repeatable events. After saying no a few times Elena would not have enough points to ever do any future event. But I can't say I really tried it to verify this and it has been a while since I played. I'm sure I've said no once or twice, but there is no branching or scenes that come from that option. So I do end up generally just saying yes.

I don't have a copy of Elena to test it on, but try the "ctrl" button for hiding the text box. I believe that is the normal button for RPGM.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
As far as I recall there isn't any real corruption counter. If there is it would completely break the game since there are no repeatable events. After saying no a few times Elena would not have enough points to ever do any future event. But I can't say I really tried it to verify this and it has been a while since I played.
I can confirm that if you say no frequently the game quickly dries up because you don't have enough corruption points to do the later events.

(I tried to play once being a good girl. The only good things about that play is that Jamal, Tom and the Magician didn't bug Elena and the days go by quickly.)

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I can confirm that if you say no frequently the game quickly dries up because you don't have enough corruption points to do the later events.

(I tried to play once being a good girl. The only good things about that play is that Jamal, Tom and the Magician didn't bug Elena and the days go by quickly.)
You can skip a few encounters and still have enough corruption points to proceed. But don't skip too many.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
@hotword3
I've seen similar errors before when playing RPGM games. It means that the game is trying to show a picture that your computer has not yet loaded into memory. Someone with a faster computer will never see such an error (unless there is actually a missing image, but then everyone would be complaining rather than just a few, and I'm not positive the error would be the same in that situation). Most developers have fast computers and so never see the error, and can not reproduce the problem to diagnosis it.

If I had to guess, the error is part of a video from stills plugin. And this dev uses the same one as where I've seen the error before. I'll see if I can track down the fix I made for that other game to see if it can easily be patched here.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
@tiramola @hotword3
Disclaimer: I do not have a copy of this game at present. So no guarantees that this file even exists, the line numbers are relevant, or that this is the method causing the fail. The below is a fix that was added to a different game to bypass a similar issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can i make more save files guys ??
Cuz im full
the only tip what i can give you is make a folder in the save folder and put there all you savegames files in and then you have all slots free without to overide a file. I make for every version a seperatly folder where i put only this update in.Like in the version 0.27 i have there 7 save files and for the current version i have 5.So can i when i will see a scene again from a earlyer version then i can a savegame from that version without problems.

MrAhmed

Oct 29, 2018
the only tip what i can give you is make a folder in the save folder and put there all you savegames files in and then you have all slots free without to overide a file. I make for every version a seperatly folder where i put only this update in.Like in the version 0.27 i have there 7 save files and for the current version i have 5.So can i when i will see a scene again from a earlyer version then i can a savegame from that version without problems.
I only started yesterday playing this game and i reached where elena in tom apartment . And thanks for the info.

CorzoSiete

May 19, 2018
Found a fix.. when you load the save don't click Yes to sleep, click No (d'oh..) and after that go to sleep again and the story continues.

Anyway.. I think I fixed the dev save, file2.
Hey do you have a save without Jamal's story?

The Hulkbuster

Dec 23, 2017
Got stuck after kissing goodbye to Mina...game tells to go to sleep but after changing clothes there is no option to sleep...Any help??

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Elena's Life [v0.28] [Nickfifa] - Original Size: 1.81GB

Download Win (187MB): - - -

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching quality.

ty!

marcoforte68

Apr 7, 2017
ty ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching quality.

gamer2012boy

Jul 26, 2017

8last.. thank u!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Someone asked me to do a remake in REN'PY for this. Yes i know crust started and abandoned doing that... I thought about using his code and continuing from there but I wanted to not cut out the images as much and leave them 4:3, also I wanted to know where I was at not takes days to figure out how he was doing things... I only have one day done so far but anyway... if interested go here and let me know what you think so far. My remake

Bindass Dev

Mar 9, 2018

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Thanks a lot

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ok guys why do we start from the beginning and where are the saves ?
you don´t need to start from new.Your save files are in the version 0.27.just copy this to the new version.In this version there is no savegame file in in this version.don´t forget do download the bug fix from here if you use your savegame

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes