hotword3

Mar 23, 2019
Can anyone please answer me. I´d played de v 0.27 with my saves. Are they good to play this newer version or i have to do all from scratch? My v 0.27 version has a bug and could find answer is that corrected already?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can anyone please answer me. I´d played de v 0.27 with my saves. Are they good to play this newer version or i have to do all from scratch? My v 0.27 version has a bug and could find answer is that corrected already?
You must test this.I can only say that i have with my savegames in this version a problem.And then i have used the savegame from hibc4.And with that i don´t have a problem in this version.I think it is the savegame from nickfifas patreon site.But it seems that this savegame post doesn´t exist anymore

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I agree with alis959 we need a compressed version. this game is quite bad really, fun sometimes, but usually not that hot. and actually if i dont play it this time, i can try the next update.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Found a bug in Save 2 .28 from dev ... Sunday Dinner does not go away. The stars stay on the stove even after the event is over - you can repeat the dinner conversation with David and Brad. This carries over into Monday - when you come home from school Monday afternoon the stars are still on the stove - if you click them it repeats the dinner conversation and then you have to go to bed not get ready for Monday evening.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Found a bug in Save 2 .28 from dev ... Sunday Dinner does not go away. The stars stay on the stove even after the event is over - you can repeat the dinner conversation with David and Brad. This carries over into Monday - when you come home from school Monday afternoon the stars are still on the stove - if you click them it repeats the dinner conversation and then you have to go to bed not get ready for Monday evening.
try my savegame.You're standing there in front of the library and all you have to do is go in.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
yes, normaly... but this monday there is nothing to do
i have basicly a bug from my savegame on monday after the work i go home and then i have the same dinner scene from sunday and after that i go to sleep and it was monday again.But i have then download a savegame from here and then it hat worked.Try my savegame from here

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Weird - both Tom and Jamel scenes included in Save game. I guess choosing a path earlier has no effect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this the way it is supposed to work? Bad plot writing if so.

I think the developer rushed this one a lot - the release was 2 weeks late, content is lite and the save game has a few bugs - plus your choice over Jamel or Tom makes no sense now. The dialog is also not as good as the past.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think he made a mistake trying to do 2 games at once.

The quality of this release is very bad. He needs to complete this first game with thoroughness -only then start producing and releasing the second game. He is going to piss patrons like me off and they will go away with a bad opinion, not support his second game - he is making a big mistake. He bit off more then he could chew.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This bug arises with both old and new saves. You should not pay attention to it. There are working saves to the beginning of the 0.28 version.
#2,925
#2,945
(these saves were checked)
Also in this topic there are many save different versions, including from the start of the game to the end of version 0.27. There is a saves separately for the branches of Jamal and Tom

revisioni

Oct 13, 2017
Hi everyone, I need rescues for android, after a backup and restore of my P20 all the saves got corrupted. Thanks to those who can help me

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
I know the jamal and tom routes are both in this update, but what version did you have to make the choice between the 2?

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Problem - in the evening after David's in jury, Elena is about to go to bed. She can then change clothes back to normal wear after which she cannot change back in order to go to sleep. The bed is still highlighted but she can't sleep because of wrong clothes. She can go off to the gym but even after returning, still cannot change clothes to go to sleep. Looks like a bug unless someone knows a solution. The only quest on offer is dating the nerd but that's not till the next day. Any ideas?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes