Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Not really my type this update.. started well with the kitchen bj and the lesbian scene and the movie tease, but the other.. kinda short... it was good enough anyway.. Jamal fucked her good but was expecting someone to come inside the house, and the cinema scene I was expecting more from the brother-sister couple.
Oh well.. dev was sick or had problems or anything else. The game apparently it's kinda close to an end.
I'm waiting the next movie shoot.
I really can't wait till this downloads so mind spoiling me on scenes? Including hidden quest.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Elena's Life 0.28.zip (1.81 Gb)
rar save.rar (50.09 Kb)

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Thread updated with v0.28, only PC at the moment, if anyone has the mac version, please share it

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Mother/daughter sex. Stepson fucks both at points.
I suppose that's better than most. I was mainly wondering if I needed a patch or if it says they're related right in the game, but it looks like it says they're steps so thanks.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I suppose that's better than most. I was mainly wondering if I needed a patch or if it says they're related right in the game, but it looks like it says they're steps so thanks.
Mother and daughter are always said to be blood related, unless they changed the beginning of the game in the last few updates. Patreon seems to let lesbian incest slip by. Even if it gets changed, the incest is preserved in the renpy version.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Mother/daughter sex
this is not so right.Both are in sex scene involved at the same time like the the foursome with jamal and i thing it what his cousin or his brother.But only Elena and Kaley there is no sex

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
this is not so right.Both are in sex scene involved at the same time like the the foursome with jamal and i thing it what his cousin or his brother.But only Elena and Kaley there is no sex
magic scene

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Mother and daughter are always said to be blood related,
I wasn't meaning to say they weren't I just happen to be of the (more or less irrelevant) opinion that it isn't especially noteworthy if impregnation is impossible.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Mother/daughter sex. Stepson fucks both at points.
Actually, if I recall correctly... aren't the guy and Elena listed as fiancees? So the son isn't actually step-anything. He is completely unrelated to anyone but his father at this point.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Does anyone have save files? fuck no on starting from scatch...
What prevents you from taking available in the topic of saves? Almost every page has posts with saves. On this page, there is also a save from the beginning of version 0.28 rar save.rar (50.09 Kb) (1-Jamal; 2 - Tom)

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes