orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
this is what happens when you start another project while having an amazing game in progress ..you lose both from your hands
I call it a "logical dead end". Current game is great, no doubt. But it become more and more boring - in every release we see Elena getting screwed. By this man, by that man, this way, another way, here, there... And we kinda know what to expect in the next release. She will be screwed. There is no story anymore, as there is no turning points, no "events" - in the meaning of something that change the course or motivation of MC. I, off course, cannot tell the dev what to do, but I'd advise to change the environment at least - move her from this town, add some new faces, some new circumstances. That may do.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Well I do love this game, I was a patreon from him for a pretty long time and I've loved the game. But Just like orc777 just said it's always the same nothing new nothing special. Like those photoshoot have potential to because something cool it doens't need to be Sex all the time or so. Like a sexy photoshoot & then something that happend after it. Or like he said go to a other town or just go on vacation with the family and some stuff that happend their. That she gets in a situation that she needs money or so i don't know but it kinda got boring and the same stuff.

When that changes i might replegde ( atm only 1 patreon) so i hope he change a bit & like some said maybe focus on Elena for a while & then doing the teenagent ( or whatever the name )

This is just my opinion!!

Otherwise Nickfifa is a freaking chill & awesome dude he really should get more patreons but maybe he needs to change somethings before that can happen, I know for sure i don't have the patience & the mind to make this kind of games

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
Man how am i suppose to play the game if i just have to play the whole game after each update...... old save files doesnt work
can anybody provide me the save file.... pls

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
I call it a "logical dead end". Current game is great, no doubt. But it become more and more boring - in every release we see Elena getting screwed. By this man, by that man, this way, another way, here, there... And we kinda know what to expect in the next release. She will be screwed. There is no story anymore, as there is no turning points, no "events" - in the meaning of something that change the course or motivation of MC. I, off course, cannot tell the dev what to do, but I'd advise to change the environment at least - move her from this town, add some new faces, some new circumstances. That may do.
so true man

Reactions: DamonG

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
i am worried for this game..at this point it is very hard to continue story you know..she is totally currupted :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
i am worried for this game..at this point it is very hard to continue story you know..she is totally currupted :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm in the same boat. I love the pacing of this game because it starts real slow, it's not an instant sausage fest ; though now that Elena got banged by every character, I feel it's time to wrap up before it's too late.

Don't mistake my intention, I would LOVE for the game to go on for several more updates, there is something in Elena's model and facial's expressions that I adore ; I dunno if it's the lighting but this game's textures have a unique sort of smoothness. Although I fear we hit the, totally understandable, time when the dev might be bored of this story and these models. I think he started another project.

I would really prefer for Elena's Life to have endings with a choice of who she ends-up with than for this good ride to be abandonned.

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
I'm in the same boat. I love the pacing of this game because it starts real slow, it's not an instant sausage fest ; though now that Elena got banged by every character, I feel it's time to wrap up before it's too late.

Don't mistake my intention, I would LOVE for the game to go on for several more updates, there is something in Elena's model and facial's expressions that I adore ; I dunno if it's the lighting but this game's textures have a unique sort of smoothness. Although I fear we hit the, totally understandable, time when the dev might be bored of this story and these models. I think he started another project.

I would really prefer for Elena's Life to have endings with a choice of who she ends-up with than for this good ride to be abandonned.
exactly man

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes