EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
I am not waiting any more so exited for this game so gud
Who make this game i am fan of this person
Yeah, love the story and love Elena :love:
Of course she was created by the incredible and amazing Nickfifa, check him out

dhtemp

Nov 10, 2019
So the bedroom mirror warp room doesn't seem to have all the scenes. There are images in the pictures folder with Jamal and landlord scenes not accessible from that room.

Is there any easy way of accessing all the scenes?

EDIT: in fact there's so many scenes which I don't know how I missed, or how I access them. So Replay room would be great. Or has anyone done some sort of plot flowchart on how you access everything?

EDIT: how on earth do you get to the Move in with Mr Johnson plotline?

Last edited:

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
So the bedroom mirror warp room doesn't seem to have all the scenes. There are images in the pictures folder with Jamal and landlord scenes not accessible from that room.

Is there any easy way of accessing all the scenes?

EDIT: in fact there's so many scenes which I don't know how I missed, or how I access them. So Replay room would be great. Or has anyone done some sort of plot flowchart on how you access everything?

EDIT: how on earth do you get to the Move in with Mr Johnson plotline?
The Renpy Remake of this game has a gallery with all the scenes accessible from the main menu.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Seems I've triggered some bugs, the gym is still standing even though Kayley have told Elena that it's trashed.
Brad's Party Stuff and Visit the gym Still lingers in the quest log, I've passed the Tom/Jamal event, so do I need to start from the beginning to fix the bug?

Jaeeee08

Aug 11, 2019
When you arrive at Kaley's and take a rest, talk to Kaley before you go to the owner's apartment to unlock
the quest.
When you get your gym outfit (wednesday evening) you then can go emediately to the gym (East part of town).
I dont know if i had the gym outfit but whenever i go to the gym i can change my outfit but i cant work out why? Huhu help

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes