Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i got the bug too, i read few page and search how to fix this bug
but still cant...
As I already wrote, to go further you need to use the last working save. If it does not help, then you need to use an earlier save.
This error occurs due to incorrect movement of saves or skipping of some events. Sometimes this error occurs when switching from one version to another. For example, in 0.28 version there was a bug with cooking.
But everything has already been written about and the solution will not be different.

There are 2 types of systematic errors in the game
1.like here #3,203 + #3,202 #3,223 #3,267 #3,367 #3,421
I don’t know what is the point of asking the same thing. If you ask 100 times, the answer will still remain the same. And answering the same thing, as well as reading the same thing - annoying
The error occurs when events are skipped,or passed at the wrong time; incorrect use of saves ...
2. like here #3,373
This error is due to a lack of computer memory (usually RAM).
It can happen at any time during the game. It usually happens on slow computers or where many other processes are enabled, as well as at the time of acceleration.

The solution is always the same. No matter where this is happening. In both cases, you need to use the last working save. (It is advisable to turn off the game, then turn on and load the working save.)

Also, you should not use save from very early versions. (Not always and not for everyone, but for some this is the main source of error)
The developer checks the compatibility of the previous version's save (for example, 0.27 and 0.28; 0.28 and 0.29, etc.). The earlier the version, the greater the risk of possible errors. If you do not play for a long time and miss many versions, then the probability of an error in this case increases (for example, when you last played in version 0.17 and downloaded 0.29). In this case, it is better to start the game from the beginning.
Also, the necessary components for such games must be installed on the computer

When I went through the game on my own, with the correct save transfer, I never had a Type 1 error. Even if I skip some hidden events, everything is also in order. The game goes to the end

i got the bug too, i read few page and search how to fix this bug
but still cant...
I checked the system for the appearance of a similar bug (TYPE 1) on version 0.29. If you play from the beginning and perform all the proposed actions, including all hidden events, then by the end of the events of the corresponding version 0.27 this bug occurs. (checked on Tom branch). But, refuse to complete some hidden quests does not lead to this bug. For example, with a corruption level of 111, the game goes on without problems. When performing all the events with a corruption level of 126, this bug arose.
It is difficult to say what level of corruption affects the passage and what kind of hidden event causes a bug. It is necessary to check each event, then reach the place of the bug.

Probably only the developer can fix the bug, it is necessary that the patrons tell him about it.

To get around the bug, you must either change the execution order of hidden events (execute part after this event), or refuse some actions (load early saving and refuse the proposed actions)
Or you can also use existing in the topic save. I did save until the end of version 0.27 where this place passes without problems.
Then you can download the save from version 0.28. There are 2 saves corresponding to each branch (Tom and Jamal) and a hidden event in these saves works.

Last edited:

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
It runs smooth on my Windows pc, i never have these errors.

Just love this game. Corruption at first is slow but not too slow, makes it somewhat believable i guess. I'm in love with Elena's looks and naive mind. Is she going to choose between her lovers? Sure would like to know how this story is going to end and yet i dont want it to end...

Good work Nickfifa, thanks!

Reactions: timpo

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
Bug report : I'm stuck !!!

seems to be the same bug as caca_caca_caca

It append after saying good bye to Lina (when she goes to her new appartement)

I go to my room, change my clothes
and then
Can't do anything. The "sleep event" isn't reachable.

(the pic is from caca_caca_caca)
View attachment 415512

I can't leave the room, and can't do anything
(I try to go to CG and come back, but it don't change anything)

I play the 0.29 version, on PC
Do anyone pass this ?
Help please
Same bug here !
I will try with Tom's route (I have a save) :

2019-10-05_192605.jpg

Reactions: asd33asd33

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
As a friend once told me: If you don't like a TV show, change channels!

I'm sad to see so many complaints, Elena's life is nothing more than a woman who turned into a nymphomaniac, for those who do not know, this is real, this exists. There is only one counterpoint, not every nymphomaniac is a lesbian (it's the only part of the game that I don't like but live with it). Congratulations to the developer, and keep it up and complainants probably live on donations, so life goes on.

I hope your evolution as a renderer in the images. However you are to be congratulated with what you have at hand. ;)

cosplay harley quinn.gif

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Damn, this sucks...:cautious:

At the point where Elena and her lover boy almost got caught by his dad while searching for the TV remote (HaHa) and following no sex sleep with the husband, i cant get past the next morning... Out of the bed, ready for shower and when leaving the room the remote event starts again and again every time i do it.... This sucks!

All saves are from 28 bugfix version and tried up to 3 saves back but it all ends the same...

So, since i love this game, does anyone have a non-jamal save file i could try, around sometime before the remote event or shortly after?:confused:

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
So, since i love this game, does anyone have a non-jamal save file i could try, around sometime before the remote event or shortly after?:confused:
In the zip:

1 = start of v0.29 (as provided by dev)
2 = just before the tv remote scene
3 = right after the tv remote scene
4 = next morning after shower and ready for work
20 = end of v0.29

Actually i dont know if this is the Tom or Jamal route as it was played from save 1 which was provided with the release of v0.29 (there is no Jamal or Tom content in this version). If your error still occurs after starting from save 2 or 3 i recommend to do a new dl and install.

Hope this helps...

Reactions: LantisGT

Voodoo1969

Jul 13, 2017
Can someone tell me what's the last thing you do in this version so I know if I'm at the end and if my game is not bugged?

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
EdPokol

Thanks again for the save file and description, worked like a charm (y)

My own files did not even after a new unzip und new download but i guess shit happens.

Reactions: EdPokol

jdewilde

Mar 26, 2019
Ok thank you! Then I think my game is bugged, I just can't go to bed after I change clothes right after the scene with George and 2 other guys in the bus

I have the same issue at that same point in the game, don't have an older save to work with either (well, I have one, but it's 9h behind on the current one so that doesn't really count ;P)

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes