Ric

Oct 21, 2016
What in God's name is Mary doing in an incest, lesbian, gangbang game?!
If you mean "Life with Mary" then you need to ask another question
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-mary-v1-0-2-final-likesblondes.7875/

Start of production of the game (patreon)
Elena's Life
Life with Mary

A character created almost 2 years earlier can not be borrowed from a game whose production started much later

In general, these characters are typical for the program in which they are created. Any developer who bought a prototype can use it in their game. You can find many other games with similar characters. There are also many games with other common characters. This is normal for the gaming market.

• Wow
Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

ie2adm

Aug 9, 2019
Scene where Brad Sr leaves, "Come on dad you're going to miss your bus", Brad Sr thanks Elena & hubby for everything, conversation ends. A window pops upscreen with "Friday" on it.
And it's game over. Freeze.
Same freeze at same point with v0.29

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
Hello !

I have a problem ... After the scene when Elena and her daughter "buy" swimsuits ...

Quest : Prepare food (pic 1)

I bought everything (pic 2) but I don't know what to do now .... The stove ? no access (pic 3) !

2019-09-29_172749.jpg

Help please :)
Thanks

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
Hello !

I have a problem ... After the scene when Elena and her daughter "buy" swimsuits ...

Quest : Prepare food (pic 1)

I bought everything (pic 2) but I don't know what to do now .... The stove ? no access (pic 3) !

View attachment 414688

Help please :)
Thanks
seems you are missing something you have selected food pack and on the other row shows you have "0".
i dont even think you can use the money badly in this game so you probably need to talk with David to get teh money to buy the food pack

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
Seems this game is getting close to its conclusion. We just need a few more end stories for the characters and i think you are almost there.
Did replay this game in like two days.
Some remarks i dont think we can do anything about the receiving the 4k screen and part of the mentalist story if we decided to skip it.
But if we skip the mentalist and once the dude pops up on the tv to brad is like WTF moment ...and also the free tv ...but i doubt anything can be done about that.
i think is part of new content when we go with david,brad and the bimbo blonde all four to the restaurant when in party i always check the corruption of the others and blonde bimbo had "1" corruption ....huhhuh :D
David the jackass had 1 kinda makes sense he is by far the worst char in the game ...dull,dumb unable to change ...if this was other game like "tyrant" i had use early on the option david will be hit by the bus and game will be better without him....
Also Elenas daughter "50" corruption ....sure if it means its 50 in each leg and in total 100+ :D
also small detail Elena and her daughter are sluts and dumb ...i mean early game when Elena had no money to pay for the daughter rooms the dude says if elena would suck his cock the room would be paid and she does not want ...
In the end she pays for the room and gets fucked by Mark (great move by Mark that get sex all the time AND still gets money for the room)

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
Hey can someone help me please ? I can't continue from my saves. My saves staying in save file but I can't click continue and save files doesn't show up in game ? What can ı do ?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey can someone help me please ? I can't continue from my saves. My saves staying in save file but I can't click continue and save files doesn't show up in game ? What can ı do ?
i think you need the config.rpgsave and the global.rpgsave file in the save folder too.That is my only idea what i have

Reactions: Mtc

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Here thanks for helping me
i have good and bad news.The good is like the picture it showing my me after i rename the file to file1.rpgsave because i didn´t create a savegame so high.You can rename to a number like if you create in a new game a savegame in the first slot than rename this file like what i wrote with the number 1.But the bad news is that i can´t load your save file.I have no idea why but i cklick on enter on my keyboard and nothing happens.I would say to try a savegame frome here.It seems that something is broken by your save file

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Mtc do you know where you was on this savegame and on which route? Maybe i can give you a savegame from me but i play the jamal route

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
i have good and bad news.The good is like the picture it showing my me after i rename the file to file1.rpgsave because i didn´t create a savegame so high.You can rename to a number like if you create in a new game a savegame in the first slot than rename this file like what i wrote with the number 1.But the bad news is that i can´t load your save file.I have no idea why but i cklick on enter on my keyboard and nothing happens.I would say to try a savegame frome here.It seems that something is broken by your save file
Yea ı had same problem with that. I tried and ı get same thing you get. That is gonna be too bad for me . Anyway Thanks for helping me maybe someone can solve but again thank you so much for your try : )

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes