Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Can we make a petition to end this game?:LOL: c'mon son the engine is so outdated and the game got boring 10 updates ago... make something new man.

Reactions: int00h

urano1981

Sep 25, 2018
God I wish this ultra-shitty game engine would die out soon, it's so annoying to play.

Game might be good, but this horrible "I want to pretend im making an oldschool adventure game" crap is so tiring to play.
You can wait a few days for the renpy remake.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Can we make a petition to end this game?:LOL: c'mon son the engine is so outdated and the game got boring 10 updates ago... make something new man.
You can start with yourself. Want to play, want not to play. You write that the last 10 updates were boring for you and you need a petition to stop playing. It looks like the author took you hostage and forced you to play a game. To get rid of suffering you need a petition and possibly the police who will free you from the game.
In a normal situation, a user who ceases to like a game just stops playing it and finds another game without any petitions.
(In addition, the author makes another game simultaneously with this)

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is my Linux build for the game v0.29

if there are any errors with it please let me know
tek if you can add it to the OP that would be great

Reactions: rKnight and Jude6

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
No clue why he's still going with this. Game is good, but feels kinda repetetive to me the past couple updates.
"Hey lets add another unrealistic element like getting f*d in a bus too while we're at it. Oh wait..

On a more serious note though:
Not sure if its just me, but I would guess that most folks would find more realistic games (mostly looking at Anna Exciting affection here (for the most part at least)) more appealing.

Elena turned from a prude to absolute sex crazed monster that would legit do it with almost anyone. Wheres the fun in it? Decay all good and dandy but this has gotten into sci-fi levels of realness.
Then again most games arent supposed to be realistic - human nature craves for some sort of realism though.

Not sure about this one - was good, but turned into a no-go for me.

Last edited:

Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
No clue why he's still going with this. Game is good, but feels kinda repetetive to me the past couple updates.
"Hey lets add another unrealistic element like getting f*d in a bus too while we're at it. Oh wait..

On a more serious note though:
Not sure if its just me, but I would guess that most folks would find more realistic games (mostly looking at Anna Exciting affection here (for the most part at least)) more appealing.

Elena turned from a prude to absolute sex crazed monster that would legit do it with almost anyone. Wheres the fun in it? Decay all good and dandy but this has gotten into sci-fi levels of realness.
Then again most games arent supposed to be realistic - human nature craves for some sort of realism though.

Not sure about this one - was good, but turned into a no-go for me.
Why are both of you in the thread if you are tired of the game. Find something else and don't keep playing if you got tired of it. No reason to come here and complain about wanting it to end when you can just not click into this forum.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Is there mods for this game? i hate starting over and i want to get through the game quick having to doing everything is annoying also is there a scene gallery?

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
you know most ppl are here for the corruption tag.am i right ? hehe. sooo if elena gets so slutty there is no corruption,its just another slutty game witch you can find tons of it.you have to give it some twists man... like selling herself for money and later have to sell his daugher for money, i dunno stuff like that. when the corruption is high you put her into even more corrupted situation so the ¨corruption¨can be corruption and not sluttyness.anyway thumbs up for the game and hope your next game will be better. that how we learn right ? hehe

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
How can i fix this. It is from the end of v0.28
Have another save hehe.. try leaving the room and reentering? I'd upload my save but not sure where it is at the moment and if it works in new version... Haven't even got into game yet... sigh.

All:
I used to play RPGM only as I like the method/interaction of the story, so I hope no one kills it :D. Though I do understand the ease of VN over it also easy to fix glitches in saves, very easy to access coding...

I will hopefully get time this weekend (Prob Sunday) to update my VN port of the game, and hope my save still works lol otherwise...

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes