Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Would have been fun in the beach scene if Clark had asked if the bystanders wanted to join in instead of asking them to go out of the shot. Or that Elena would have asked them or just dragged them in

Reactions: patrickB

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Is there mods for this game? i hate starting over and i want to get through the game quick having to doing everything is annoying also is there a scene gallery?
Hello, yes there's a scene gallery - you have to click on the mirror next to thewardrobe in Elena's bedroom. But the scene gallery is about two updates behind and kind of random (meaning some scenes from way back are still not there yet).

There are no mods for the game to cut out the walking around parts but there is a Renpy Remake that shortens the game, and allows you to fast forward through scenes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-renpy-unofficial-remake-v0-28-1-phalzyr.30339/

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Hello, yes there's a scene gallery - you have to click on the mirror next to thewardrobe in Elena's bedroom. But the scene gallery is about two updates behind and kind of random (meaning some scenes from way back are still not there yet).

There are no mods for the game to cut out the walking around parts but there is a Renpy Remake that shortens the game, and allows you to fast forward through scenes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-renpy-unofficial-remake-v0-28-1-phalzyr.30339/
is the creator not allowing mods or something, or has no one made any yet?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Some fan art to celebrate the latest version... (sorry... had to come up with some excuse...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

churchmom

Sep 27, 2019
Is it just me or do other feels the same way? The only character I hate (so far) is Jamal and there should be a way for the player to avoid Jamal altogether. Like yeah bitch, your cock is so big and I will obey you. I would rather have Tom fuck Elena in front of Jamal.

Sorry just venting out.

Reactions: tuniquim

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Is it just me or do other feels the same way? The only character I hate (so far) is Jamal and there should be a way for the player to avoid Jamal altogether. Like yeah bitch, your cock is so big and I will obey you. I would rather have Tom fuck Elena in front of Jamal.

Sorry just venting out.
You can avoid Jamal at a certain point in the game when you have to choose. Or just don't give in to him

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
I gree with you.

Sorry just venting out.
Than I chose Tom too.

Why did she get stuck in the room after saying goodbye to Lina?

Here go my saves just before Jamel and Tom choice and every day after it with Tom side.

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
can someone quote me with some decent saves
Let me rewrite for you: "Could someone please quote me with some decent saves?"

Sure, here they are, if it is not suitable for you, please, let me know.
Why did she get stuck in the room after saying goodbye to Lina?

Here go my saves just before Jamel and Tom choice and every day after it with Tom side.

Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes