gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I don't get any hint after the leaving recollection room, she only says that she "blacked out"
try my save.I hope that is the correct one.You must go into the door in front and then comes the mia scene.After that says elena that she will talk with david.He is in the bedroom.I don´t know if this is importent to you but my save is with jamals route

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
try my save.I hope that is the correct one.You must go into the door in front and then comes the mia scene.After that says elena that she will talk with david.He is in the bedroom.I don´t know if this is importent to you but my save is with jamals route
Thanks

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
0.31 sample 3.png

0.31 sample 3

Hey guys, I'm working on the game and i will have it ready in the next days (depending on how much time I will work each day). Sorry again for the huge delay. Here is another final sample to warm you up :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 638143

0.31 sample 3

Hey guys, I'm working on the game and i will have it ready in the next days (depending on how much time I will work each day). Sorry again for the huge delay. Here is another final sample to warm you up :)
I guess that "Mamacita" has to work her body again so her daughter don't get kicked out of not paying the rent again :KEK:
Also thanks for sharing brother (y)

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
No release yet this year and we are into the 5th month already? yet this used to release monthly. Maybe cut down on the Fifa? :p

Reactions: Jude6

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

0.31 sample 3

Any update in the comments about a release date?

Ps: Sorry for tagging you just curious ;)

Reactions: Darkman_13

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Darkman_13 thx you alot for the information!

I was a long time supporter of him but with the updates getting delayed and a bit less in quality i dropped out.

He does have potential tho ^-^

Reactions: Caetano
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes