Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
But recently Nickfifa often delays the release of updates :rolleyes:
That kind of sucks :cautious:
But if it is a "true" release date (sometime in the 1st week) this will be hopefully a good week.
1 Elena (life) = first week of April

2 Lily (otV) = not "locked" but aiming for mid/late April (can also perhaps be 1st week in may?) who knows
3 Anna (EA) = Hopefully during the April month aswell

My top 3 favorite girls protagonist games (y):)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
That kind of sucks :cautious:
But if it is a "true" release date (sometime in the 1st week) this will be hopefully a good week.
1 Elena (life) = first week of April

2 Lily (otV) = not "locked" but aiming for mid/late April (can also perhaps be 1st week in may?) who knows
3 Anna (EA) = Hopefully during the April month aswell

My top 3 favorite girls protagonist games (y):)
I'll add Monica from FB and Sophia from AWAM :giggle:
The month promises to be hot:love:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Latex224 can you tell me from what version of Anna Exciting Affection is your profile pics , please :)
That is only a fan (custom)made render by Coriolan and is not in the game :/
It is one of my biggest fetish dreams

Reactions: GateC.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update delayed...
Hey guys, unfortunately some personal issues the last few days made me unable to work on the update, so I just want to let you know that it will take me some days more to finish it. I will try my best to release it as fast as possible. Sorry again for not having it ready on time.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Update delayed...
Hey guys, unfortunately some personal issues the last few days made me unable to work on the update, so I just want to let you know that it will take me some days more to finish it. I will try my best to release it as fast as possible. Sorry again for not having it ready on time.
Thank's for the sharing Darkman_13. :) (Sorry for no "like", i have used them all haha)

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes