greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
There is a link to the Renpy version in the OP (first page) :)
I know that. But it was obvious that the person who couldn't find the Ren'Py Remake using the forum's search was likely to also be one of "those" people that don't look at OPs. (else they wouldn't of needed to do a search)

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I'm stuck, during the Saturday after Mina has left, I have no quests in the log. Have I missed anything or is it a bug.

I've run around the city looking for any kind of quest to get the day to progress, She just dressed after waking up.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I'm stuck, during the Saturday after Mina has left, I have no quests in the log. Have I missed anything or is it a bug.

I've run around the city looking for any kind of quest to get the day to progress, She just dressed after waking up.
it did the same for me , so i restart a little earlier in the game to see if it will do the same thing .

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
it did the same for me , so i restart a little earlier in the game to see if it will do the same thing .
Well I restarted at the choice between Tom and Jamal again today, but still the same thing. I went to collect the pay went home and let the day play out, then on Saturday morning she just got dressed and nothing more, No New Quests.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Well I restarted at the choice between Tom and Jamal again today, but still the same thing. I went to collect the pay went home and let the day play out, then on Saturday morning she just got dressed and nothing more, No New Quests.
oh! then i guess it'll be the same for me :(

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is all saves bugged, every time I try to complete v.0.30 something ends up buggy, even tried the added saves that came with the download which ends up with "Width something Null" crash on all the saves.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Someone asked him on the patreon list about elena and he said he is not finished yet with it, but mby it will take 6-7 more updates and finish it unless he comes up with something new in that case more updates will follow.

UMM WHAT, HELOOOO JEPETOOOO or what ever his name is, there should be atleast 5 updates about him, what about the criminal building nearby , gangbangs, and other parts of the town who are still to be explored, also gym teacher, and other new big dick boys around....

Jeez, but plz dont give up on this game and give us more updatess <3

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Someone asked him on the patreon list about elena and he said he is not finished yet with it, but mby it will take 6-7 more updates and finish it unless he comes up with something new in that case more updates will follow.

UMM WHAT, HELOOOO JEPETOOOO or what ever his name is, there should be atleast 5 updates about him, what about the criminal building nearby , gangbangs, and other parts of the town who are still to be explored, also gym teacher, and other new big dick boys around....

Jeez, but plz dont give up on this game and give us more updatess <3
I love the gangbangs idea :)

Reactions: JonSnow4Life
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes