sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
I have the same problem; I go home after the bus threesome, and say goodbye to 'the magician girl'.
Elena than says to talk to fiance, but he's asleep.
Nothing in Questlog...

Does anyone know 'where' this is in the game? Which savegame to request to continue?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
after the strip poker with clark and the twins what's happen ? Because mina is come to my house cause jack is arrest by the police but after that nothing happen.
Sleep, shower, job , go back home, TV sleeep again and again.

Please help me !

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Just an fyi for those who don't know - The unofficial Renpy remake link for this game is on the first page. Very well done.
Thank you. I am in the process of uploading 0.30 on my page as I type this. For those who were wondering :)

Reactions: MacDoobie

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
No. Because no direct sexual interaction occurs between those two characters, only between each of them and a third-party.
Since you’ve decided to "manage tags" make sure you know what you're talking about. In this game, this tag is indicated correct. There are corresponding scenes and the main thing is scientific definition

"Incest is between family members or close . This typically includes sexual activity between people in (blood relations), and sometimes those related by ( or ), , , or . "

(If you have not seen the scenes and such an attitude is normal for you, then there is another part of the definition ...)

For you have already written how tags are added #3,607
It makes no sense to clog the topic with reasoning of dubious content. If everyone will be guided by their imagination or ignorance, then this will do nothing but harm...

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Thank you for supplying a definition of what incest is, and confirming that it involves the direct sexual activity between the family members/close relatives involved.

If you have not seen the scenes
You obviously have seen scenes that I haven't, so would you be so kind as to list the images related to them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thank you for supplying a definition of what incest is, and confirming that it involves the direct sexual activity between the family members/close relatives involved.

You obviously have seen scenes that I haven't, so would you be so kind as to list the images related to them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is an adult forum and the game is designed for independent passage. There is a passage, there is a save (including mine). Look for everything you need yourself.
Judging by your reaction, you not only missed the scenes, but also an important part of the definition. You probably see only what you want to see, and part of the information that goes against your opinion does not exist for you ....

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
....you not only missed the scenes...
The list of images (and the list of interactions or lack there of) I supplied was obtained by viewing all of the contents of the game's www/img/pictures folder to find any series of images that contained Elene & the Daughter both being involved in any form of sexual activity while in the same location.

(I left out one set of images that pictured the Daughter having sex at the Gym because while Elene was also in attendance at the same location she herself was not having such interactions, nor was she aware that the Daughter was involved in such.)

This was why I asked you to supply your own list of images so you could clarify which "scenes" I had missed that involved those two females having some form of direct sexual activity with each other, as apposed to either of those females having some for form of sexual activity with one or more third parties.

...but also an important part of the definition. You probably see only what you want to see....
I assume you mean the definition of what types of sexual activity constitutes an incestuous one when two or more family members or close relatives are in attendance at a location where such sexual activities are occurring.

And in many Legal Regions (including many of the potential 'Western' ones this game could be possible set in) for a sexual activity to be considered incestuous the family members or close relatives in attendance have to be involved in direct sexual interaction with each other, simple having such interactions with a third-party at the same location at the same time (or being in attendance while such interactions with a third-person are occurring) is not enough for those interaction to be legally considered incestuous.

And it is likely this fact that the developer is relying on while they walk the fine line of what Adult Content types are and aren't allowed by Patreon's ToS, similar to how the developer is using the fact that Elene and her partner are not married to stop the sexual interactions between Elene and her partner's son from being incestuous.

So while you may wish to believe that such incestuous interactions are occurring, and you are welcome to do so, from a legal point of view (in the relevant Legal Regions) that likely isn't the case.

I should point out that at no time have I stated how I personally view the above interactions while playing the game, as they are irrelevant to the subject of whether or not any incestuous interactions have actually occurred. I should also point out that I was not the one suggesting that the tags associated with this thread be changed.

Reactions: MacDoobie
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes