bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What is there to do after the Mister Miller seen at his house? he says to talk to the mayor, but you then go home and there's nothing more to do, WTF???

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
pity she never had a son who could watch be introduced by her friends and then partake of the fountain ;) :) (y)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Elena's Life v0.30.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Any chance of a .30 mac port?

Reactions: Markyk

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
What is there to do after the Mister Miller seen at his house? he says to talk to the mayor, but you then go home and there's nothing more to do, WTF???
For me she had sex with David's boss, a stripper scene with Mina, and anal with her boss.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Liked this update, the plot is thickening. Will she be able to stop Bella? What is she going to say to Mr Johnson? Will she be able to resist her love for Brad? Now she found out what Mina does, will she have a new job?

Mmmm... I just love this game, I love Elena :love:

Sophiasaga

May 17, 2019
Guys can anybody tell me what to do after getting up from sleep after this scene
It append after saying good bye to Mina (when she goes to her new appartement)

I go to my room, change my clothes
and then go to sleep and get up after changing clothes there is no instruction and I'm stuck

(the pic is from caca_caca_caca)
View attachment 415512

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Guys can anybody tell me what to do after getting up from sleep after this scene
It append after saying good bye to Mina (when she goes to her new appartement)

I go to my room, change my clothes
and then go to sleep and get up after changing clothes there is no instruction and I'm stuck

(the pic is from caca_caca_caca)
View attachment 415512
Never had this error myself but if I remember correctly this error was reported some months ago (about 3 or 4 months) by others as well. So make sure you are using v0.30 and if so try some older saves. For example check out this post or use the save provided by the dev. Or maybe reinstall and then use saves from someone else, so not your own. GL

Reactions: Sophiasaga

Sophiasaga

May 17, 2019
Never had this error myself but if I remember correctly this error was reported some months ago (about 3 or 4 months) by others as well. So make sure you are using v0.30 and if so try some older saves. For example check out this post or use the save provided by the dev. Or maybe reinstall and then use saves from someone else, so not your own. GL

Yes thank you... But for me it is working now and i dont know what to do next after the night ends. So can you tell me what should I do after i wake up?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes