MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
A kiss between the mother and daughter is incest??????

Not in my world.

This game has NO incest at this point in time...ver .30. None. By any definition.

STORMDVD

Oct 26, 2019
dude if that's a fan art and you're the one who made it, you should do more! Heck the render quality (and semen on face) is better than the game renders themselves.

only eye color just doesn't fit

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelyDan14

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 8, 2019
Hey guys. I'm stucked on Clark beach event. We came across with Clark on apartment and he said some stuff and told us to go to beach. But it's night and I can't enter beach. Does anyone have a solution ? If not can anyone provide me with a save file please ?

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Hi LP83 can you please tell me if those pics are all in ver.30 PLEEEEEEEAZZZE :)

Reactions: Rudelkuschler

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hello
Please help me if you can
My game stopped at this scene
About errors have been written several times in this thread...
If the error looks something like this #3,370
Then this error is due to a lack of computer memory (usually RAM).
It can happen at any time during the game. It usually happens on slow computers or where many other processes are enabled, as well as at the time of acceleration.
The solution is always the same. No matter where this is happening. In both cases, you need to use the last working save.

If the game just freezes and the save does not work, then it's more of a problem with the save (using the old save with a bug) or with the computer (something is not installed).
In any case, version 0.30 can be completed without any problems. Only sometimes the error described above may occur (#3,370)

Reactions: Nina24
Jul 21, 2019
is this Elena Life game story same as like can make us to choose dialogue and no walking anymore? i mean i hope it isnt rpg. i want the story of full 3D game and can be selected choices with different results and also ending. its because i have played 3D dialogue games before this and i liked it so much. i was hoping and continues story like story after story though.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
is this game story same as like can make us to choose dialogue and no walking anymore? i mean i hope it isnt rpg. i want the story of full 3D game and can be selected choices with different results and also ending.
It's an RPGM game, you have to travel between locations. If you don't want that, try the Renpy remake.

Jul 21, 2019
It's an RPGM game, you have to travel between locations. If you don't want that, try the Renpy remake.
Did you know RenPy Remake link on f95zone.to or others?
I cannot find it nowhere on search button on f95zone.
Thanks for explaining this to me. it helps me to know more before i try to start to download it. I've had lost 3D game version because my computer has been damaged by my brother since he played online multiplayer games in last year ago.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Did you know RenPy Remake link on f95zone.to or others?
I cannot find it nowhere on search button on f95zone.
Thanks for explaining this to me. it helps me to know more before i try to start to download it. I've had lost 3D game version because my computer has been damaged by my brother since he played online multiplayer games in last year ago.
Type "Elena's Life" into the main search field (with or without double quotes), make sure the Search Titles Only option is checked, then select the Search button.
There is a link to the Renpy version in the OP (first page) :)

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes