D

Deleted member 1636691

Does anyone else get a bug during impregnation sex?

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Really, he publish this "update" after 5 months of work. According to history, previous update has been in 2019. See you in fall, guys.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I thought when she told David's boss she would make a decision the next time she saw him and with David talking about setting a date, I thought for sure the end was getting closer.

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
cant play this for the last few updates, constantly get uncaught error message as soon as an animation starts, any ideas how i can resolve this.

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
I thought this update was really boring. This game used to be an enjoyable tier 2 fun while waiting for tier 1 games updates, but now it feels like a TV Show in its 8th season when it should have stopped 3 seasons before. Filler all the time. I think the dev should end it quickly and start a new game. Even keeping some of these characters, if needed, but in a new story.
I have to agree. In the last updates, ALL OF THE SCENES we know she'll be fucked by anyone. There's no corruption anymore. Even popular characters, like the kids, Tom and Jamal, disappear from the game. Gepetto's dark room could be an interesting story, but the dev insists in predictable situations. It's a pity. For me, Elena lost his magic.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game has lost some of it's magic for me. I think that this game can be broken down into 3 phases.

Phase 1 = Early Game

Phase 2 = Middle Game

Phase 3 = End Game

Early: Teasing, sexual harassment, faithful/reluctant Elena. I would say that the early game ended at the point when Elena sucked her first dick in the elevator/sex with brad in the closet. This portion of the game was nicely built with good pacing. There was the build-up, and anticipation for that eventual payoff. Early on scenes had meaningful dialogue as well as being the most realistic portion of the game.

Middle: With the early game now finished Elena is more so "open for business". One after another gradually Elena had affair after affair with different people. Elena always had a sense of guilt, and reluctance still for her slutty behavior. There were still some things she didn't do and she was remorseful. The dialogue was still there and things were still interesting in that department although less so than in the early game. This was the shortest phase.

End: It's difficult to pinpoint the exact moment that the middle game turned into the endgame as it was a more gradual progression than going from never cheating to first time cheating and there is some gray area. The endgame is mostly just sex scenes with little meaningful dialogue. The main problem with the endgame is that it is just dragging out way too long. The endgame has been here for about half of the game and it is dragging out indefinitely. The realism is completely gone. There have been hints of turning the fiance into a cuck, and in fact, it has happened a number of times. No matter what happens somehow Elena is never "caught" in spite of her behavior is consistent with one who would be caught. Perhaps the game has too many love interests as well at this point. The total amount of sex in the endgame has also devalued the sex in the game. 5 or 6 sex scenes per update past 10 or so updates. Initially, when the first sex happened it was valuable like a diamond, but now it's as common as a blade of grass and becomes more and more meaningless.

The best way I could visualize it in terms of a cigarette smoker satisfaction level is like this:

Early = Fresh unopened carton of cigarettes ending with opening the first pack and taking a nice drag on that first cigarette...

Mid = That entire first pack has been smoked, and there is a full ashtray and 9 more packs to go. There is a full ashtray now, but it's a simple enough matter to dump it.

End = The house is a hoarder house... That ashtray never got dumped just made bigger and it's like a big bucket of cigarette butts now. Also, the next 9 packs were smoked along with another few cartons that you hadn't planned on smoking and you have this nasty bucket full of cigarette butts that have been smoked and re-smoked a few times. At this point, you can look back at that very first cigarette from the carton and think of how nice that one was so long ago.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
This game has lost some of it's magic for me. I think that this game can be broken down into 3 phases.

Phase 1 = Early Game

Phase 2 = Middle Game

Phase 3 = End Game

Early: Teasing, sexual harassment, faithful/reluctant Elena. I would say that the early game ended at the point when Elena sucked her first dick in the elevator/sex with brad in the closet. This portion of the game was nicely built with good pacing. There was the build-up, and anticipation for that eventual payoff. Early on scenes had meaningful dialogue as well as being the most realistic portion of the game.

Middle: With the early game now finished Elena is more so "open for business". One after another gradually Elena had affair after affair with different people. Elena always had a sense of guilt, and reluctance still for her slutty behavior. There were still some things she didn't do and she was remorseful. The dialogue was still there and things were still interesting in that department although less so than in the early game. This was the shortest phase.

End: It's difficult to pinpoint the exact moment that the middle game turned into the endgame as it was a more gradual progression than going from never cheating to first time cheating and there is some gray area. The endgame is mostly just sex scenes with little meaningful dialogue. The main problem with the endgame is that it is just dragging out way too long. The endgame has been here for about half of the game and it is dragging out indefinitely. The realism is completely gone. There have been hints of turning the fiance into a cuck, and in fact, it has happened a number of times. No matter what happens somehow Elena is never "caught" in spite of her behavior is consistent with one who would be caught. Perhaps the game has too many love interests as well at this point. The total amount of sex in the endgame has also devalued the sex in the game. 5 or 6 sex scenes per update past 10 or so updates. Initially, when the first sex happened it was valuable like a diamond, but now it's as common as a blade of grass and becomes more and more meaningless.

The best way I could visualize it in terms of a cigarette smoker satisfaction level is like this:

Early = Fresh unopened carton of cigarettes ending with opening the first pack and taking a nice drag on that first cigarette...

Mid = That entire first pack has been smoked, and there is a full ashtray and 9 more packs to go. There is a full ashtray now, but it's a simple enough matter to dump it.

End = The house is a hoarder house... That ashtray never got dumped just made bigger and it's like a big bucket of cigarette butts now. Also, the next 9 packs were smoked along with another few cartons that you hadn't planned on smoking and you have this nasty bucket full of cigarette butts that have been smoked and re-smoked a few times. At this point, you can look back at that very first cigarette from the carton and think of how nice that one was so long ago.
In my mind the game changed tone after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My anticipation now is for Elena's final choice. It seems the dev set it up ok with a final scene with each lust interest - now he seems to be milking that choice as long as he can. She needs to choose and bring the game to an end at this point. She has all the info and should be able to make a decision. All the rest is simply more icing on her cake...sweet but we really don't need any extra calories.

Reactions: Kil

FrankXtreme

May 19, 2019
In this "game" there is clearly too little choice of clothing. Namely none at all! And the "animations" now seem ridiculous to me. Unfortunately! I'm losing interest ...

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
In this "game" there is clearly too little choice of clothing. Namely none at all! And the "animations" now seem ridiculous to me. Unfortunately! I'm losing interest ...
Yeah me too. I honestly don't mind her sucking off the entire town, in fact I like the idea, but its just the same repetitive stuff, same doors to open, same stupid elevator, that goddamn shower to take in the morning, same dumb "sex" face with no make-up, even as she's in advanced corrupt mode, same two renders for "animations" (when one nice render would be far better), same "yikes!" surprised face, etc, etc. Frankly put, you don't get hard anymore, unless you discover the game and play the whole thing from the beginning for the first time, which must be now I admit hours and hours, perhaps days of gameplay.

arms99

May 11, 2018
The only thing I’ve looked forward to last few updates is the Kaley content. At least due to the taboo nature there is still a sense of corruption there. On the other hand, the rest of the lewd scenes have become boring. Elena already has a PhD in lewdness, by now having sex is for her is as natural as shaking hand would be to a normal person.

Reactions: _808
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes