Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
I've only one regret about this game that i couldn't able to use the stairs jk this game was very pretty fun even though its kinda outdated but its still able to keep me entertained and invested, little disappointed about the way this is ending still waiting for the final update i just wish there was more but it is what it is overall i love this game thanks dev.

Last edited:

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
so how many ACTUAL rape scenes are there in this game? n i'm not talking about the cop-out "unconscious/sleeping" kind, but where she's awake, fighting back, clear-headed (not drunk or drugged), n crying/screaming b/c she doesn't want what's happening 2 her?
This game does not have those scenes to you look for, the closest thing you will find is domination for blackmail but Elena ends up enjoying it

Reactions: pleaseletme

Drum70

Dec 12, 2019
Not true. Louis Napoleon Bonaparte, Napoleon III, did die in 1873.
Also Napoleon I had as surname "Bonaparte"... with all possible respect for his less known nephew Charles Louis Napoleon III, everyone in Earth knows "Napoleon I Bonaparte", not sure about how many know Charles Louis Napoleon III.
(Maybe Lupin... ;) )

References :

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Actually in France Napoléon I was only called this, "Napoléon" when he was emperor. Napoléon III made people call him "Napoléon Bonaparte" to distinguish himself from his uncle. His reign as an Emperor is actually as important as his uncle's, He re-built Paris with the architecture everyone goes visiting, the "Haussman buildings". However just like his uncle's, it didn't end well.

Reactions: HanktheHunk3
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes