Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hi, I need some help here. I'm got stuck from the start. The school is closed, so i can't got a job, either i can't go to the Georges dinner. I can't do anything but just turn in circle. Any clue to find out what to do?
Did you go to the Diner and talk to Mary? You need to do that before going to the school.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Did you go to the Diner and talk to Mary? You need to do that before going to the school.
Yes, she's the one talked to this job to elena, but when she's going to school it's closed.
She also has a date with the neighbor, but when she goes to his door, she cannot enter. What can i do?
edit: Ok, I think it was a bug or something. I restarted the game from the beginning and the school is no longer closed
Thanks anyway

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yes, she's the one talked to this job to elena, but when she's going to school it's closed.
She also has a date with the neighbor, but when she goes to his door, she cannot enter. What can i do?
if you press esc and click on quest log is there something written?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
if you press esc and click on quest log is there something written?
yes after the phone call to her daughter I could see the other 2 quests. but as i sayed just few minutes ago, all is good now. It was probably a bug. At least i was just started the game.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
yes after the phone call to her daughter I could see the other 2 quests. but as i sayed just few minutes ago, all is good now. It was probably a bug. At least i was just started the game.
oh lol.I didn´t see that it is ok now

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yes, but not for long. I'm still stuck ... I can't find wine in the stores. I looked in bars, restaurants and everywhere I could went, but still no wine . Any idéa?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah, play the Ren'Py version by Phalzyr and you won't have to worry about any of that crap.
Thanks for the link!

how many corruption points do you have to reach to be able to enter the apartment sealed by the police on the first floor. I am at 70. Is there an event that triggers this?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for the link!

how many corruption points do you have to reach to be able to enter the apartment sealed by the police on the first floor. I am at 70. Is there an event that triggers this?
This is from the Hidden Quest log provided by the developer:

Forced scene. After you have 60 corruption or higher, go to the left door, in the first floor of your building, next to Mary's apartment!

The police tape must be off the door. I believe it first becomes available in the release where Elena has sex with Jamal in the men's room at the school.

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
AFAIK I think 70 is enough, but if you can't go in it's perhaps because you missed the time window to do so. The sealed apartment is I think a special event, and those need to be done at a certain point in the storyline. In the days when I still used to play this game, a .txt file called "Hidden Quest!" could be found in the www/ subfolder, with all the info needed.

Reactions: Walter Victor

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

Forced scene. After you have 60 corruption or higher, go to the left door, in the first floor of your building, next to Mary's apartment!

The police tape must be off the door. I believe it first becomes available in the release where Elena has sex with Jamal in the men's room at the school.
Ok thanks a lot. I read the hiddenquest file. I am currently at 82. I will wait and see for this event with Jamal

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
AFAIK I think 70 is enough, but if you can't go in it's perhaps because you missed the time window to do so. The sealed apartment is I think a special event, and those need to be done at a certain point in the storyline. In the days when I still used to play this game, a .txt file called "Hidden Quest!" could be found in the www/ subfolder, with all the info needed.
Thanks but, it's impossible that I missed the time window, because I always go through the first floor to go up or down.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

Mary apartment is in the first floor?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
fufu... " EDIT: To be clear, that is the first floor, which is above the ground floor, which you use to exit the building. "
Yes and it also is under second floor, right?

The dev writen this:
Geppetto second visit
Go to the first floor of your apartment and "talk" to Geppetto again. You need over 90 corruption to
unlock this scene and you need to wear your normal outfit.

And the same... I'm above 90 cp, the tapes are still off, and she don't want enter in the flat.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
fufu... " EDIT: To be clear, that is the first floor, which is above the ground floor, which you use to exit the building. "
Yes and it also is under second floor, right?

The dev writen this:
Geppetto second visit
Go to the first floor of your apartment and "talk" to Geppetto again. You need over 90 corruption to
unlock this scene and you need to wear your normal outfit.

And the same... I'm above 90 cp, the tapes are still off, and she don't want enter in the flat.
If you didn't get to go in the first time, you're probably not going to get in this time either.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Sorry, I forgot to say you were right about the trigger event (with Jamal in the school bathroom). I was able to do it
All I can tell you is what the Hidden Quest guide says:

0.27 version
Geppetto second visit
unlock this scene and you need to wear your normal outfit. If you are playing 0.27 version, go to that quest
the first day.

Further than that, I won't be any help. I stopped playing the RPGM version long before that release, so I don't have any notes on it. In Ren'Py version, the only requirement is that Elena had sex with Geppetto before.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
All I can tell you is what the Hidden Quest guide says:

0.27 version
Geppetto second visit
unlock this scene and you need to wear your normal outfit. If you are playing 0.27 version, go to that quest
the first day.

Further than that, I won't be any help. I stopped playing the RPGM version long before that release, so I don't have any notes on it. In Ren'Py version, the only requirement is that Elena had sex with Geppetto before.
Ok thanks a lot. I guess I'll find out what it take to trigger that. I just hope that's not a bug, again.
But I certainly will give it a go at your version too.
But just one more question. When you say: "the only requirement is that Elena had sex with Geppetto before"
Do you mean about the blowjob?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes