Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
bc I just see that I do have corruption point 90 but still the scenes say you need more than 90 wtf

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I tried adding corruption points by editing the rpgsave file but it still doesnt work :/
As a last resort, you could play the Ren'Py version. Then you wouldn't have to worry about the points. They seem to accumulate there to levels beyond anything you would ever need. Since it's Ren'Py, you can fast forward through anything you've already seen.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
As a last resort, you could play the Ren'Py version. Then you wouldn't have to worry about the points. They seem to accumulate there to levels beyond anything you would ever need. Since it's Ren'Py, you can fast forward through anything you've already seen.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I have moved a lot far and it will take a lot of "clicking" for me to get to the point where I am now.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
its really sad to see that the fanart looks so good. and the dev in 5 years not really got better. but maybe its better like that. if he would start to redo that renders he would finish the game in 2026 or never:sneaky:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
its really sad to see that the fanart looks so good. and the dev in 5 years not really got better. but maybe its better like that. if he would start to redo that renders he would finish the game in 2026 or never:sneaky:
Geez! Don't give him any ideas! :D

Besides, while crude in comparison to later games, I really like Elena's look. I think it's sexy as hell.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes