• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

KaedeDiau

Dec 1, 2018
Hello everyone.
maybe someone is here to help me.

I got the scene where mr. miller told elena to get contact with the mayor. afterwards she says shes should go home.
I did and we changed clothes since thats the only thing wich were possible to do. but after that nothing happens anymore. no choose option for anything as well.
does anyone have an idea what i should do ? i guess its proberbly a bug or i dunno

thanks in advance if anyone can help

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hello everyone.
maybe someone is here to help me.

I got the scene where mr. miller told elena to get contact with the mayor. afterwards she says shes should go home.
I did and we changed clothes since thats the only thing wich were possible to do. but after that nothing happens anymore. no choose option for anything as well.
does anyone have an idea what i should do ? i guess its proberbly a bug or i dunno

thanks in advance if anyone can help
I didn't play the RPGM version of that release, but in the Ren'Py version, when she gets off the bus at her home she says she needs to go shopping for birth control pills, and goes to the store that is south of her apartment. Perhaps you missed that conversation. But going to the store is probably a prerequisite for continuing the game.

KaedeDiau

Dec 1, 2018
hmm never had such a convo at all. but even when i go into the town i cant enter somewhere.
It is after bella caught elena and brad and elena no trie to get in contact with the mayor to get from the hook
so shes not taking the bus at all anyway
mr miller lives in the east so u walk

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
hmm never had such a convo at all. but even when i go into the town i cant enter somewhere.
It is after bella caught elena and brad and elena no trie to get in contact with the mayor to get from the hook
so shes not taking the bus at all anyway
mr miller lives in the east so u walk
Elena visits the mayor after going by bus to where Kaley lives and has fun with her and Mark. After that, she goes outside and asks a young boy how to find city hall, so she can talk to the mayor. After the boy pervs on her, he gives Elena instructions on how to get to city hall. Once there, she has some fun times with the mayor, then goes back to the bus stop and takes the bus back home. At that point she thinks she should buy the birth control pills.

If I understand you correctly, you seem to have left out several steps. In the Ren'py version, there are a whole bunch of intermediate scenes between talking to Mr. Miller and going to see Kaley. But that version does not always follow the same sequence of scenes as this version does. However, the city hall where the mayor works IS in the same area as Kaley's apartment building, so a bus must be taken there and back, when Elena goes to pay Kaley's rent (and get laid).

KaedeDiau

Dec 1, 2018
Alright i see. so i got proberbly the problem, where i cant go to sleep then? i dont know. its friday and shes always driving to kaley on sunday
i dont see a possibility to take a bus.

when i go home and change. she is changing into normal clothes.. so i cant end the day.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Alright i see. so i got proberbly the problem, where i cant go to sleep then? i dont know. its friday and shes always driving to kaley on sunday
i dont see a possibility to take a bus.

when i go home and change. she is changing into normal clothes.. so i cant end the day.
Hmm. Something is wrong here. When I played it, after her time with Mr Miller, she goes home and meets George in the elevator. Then they go out clubbing. If you missed that, I don't know what happened. When she gets home after that, David tells her that he his boss is sending him to a seminar and he'll be gone for a week.

I see where you got out of the building, but if you went home and nothing happened on the way or when you got there, I have no idea what has gone wrong. Perhaps you have rejected George, but the program should handle that.

Sorry. The only other thing I can suggest is to play the Ren'Py version. At least there fast forwarding is an option.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
*sigh* so if i play the Ren'Py version i have to start completely new?
took me days to come this far :cry:
Try it. I haven't played that for a while either, but there might be an option to start at a later chapter. And, like I said, fast forward is an option in Ren'Py.

KaedeDiau

Dec 1, 2018
well i will try...grrr..
all those put on clothe go there
use the elevator
put on cloth
shower
put on other clothes...

this is soo time intensive

Well anyway....thanks alot for trying to help me :)

Reactions: Walter Victor
Mar 5, 2022

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Hmm why was this abandoned? It looks rather good, like a version of AWAM with actual things happening. Def deserves more attention

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
How does one achieve the pictures classroom sex 12 & 24.png?
I didn't find a way to re-create them yet, and I'm not sure how it can be achieved.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hmm why was this abandoned? It looks rather good, like a version of AWAM with actual things happening. Def deserves more attention
It's not abandoned, it's on hold. But the developer has been suffering from an anxiety disorder and we haven't heard from him in 5 months, so...

We can only wait and hope. He has suspended his Patreon payments while he figures out what he's going to do (or be able to do).

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
It's not abandoned, it's on hold. But the developer has been suffering from an anxiety disorder and we haven't heard from him in 5 months, so...

We can only wait and hope. He has suspended his Patreon payments while he figures out what he's going to do (or be able to do).
Wow, I hope it gets better for him, this seems like a game with potential.

Also, if you've played through the game do you recall how to achieve the classroom orgy (in the preview pics). I wasn't able to get that during my playthrough.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Wow, I hope it gets better for him, this seems like a game with potential.

Also, if you've played through the game do you recall how to achieve the classroom orgy (in the preview pics). I wasn't able to get that during my playthrough.
i can´t remember complete that but after your work or after you was talked with the school director you need to go in on of the rooms in the schoold.I think it was a hidden quest.I´m not sure but maybe it was:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
btw if you didn´t know that in the game folder is a folder called "www" and in that there is a txt file with the name "Hidden Quest!" and in that you find a few quests

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Man the RenPy game does not do this game any honors lol. There's almost 90% of scenes skipped fr
I don't know what you have done to miss scenes that you wanted to see in the Ren'Py version. I have played both and achieved every single scene in both.

What you do miss in the Ren'Py is the wandering around, going from place to place, and all that traveling up and down in the elevator.

You also miss the daily shower scene after the first time. I did complain about that, to no avail.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I don't know what you have done to miss scenes that you wanted to see in the Ren'Py version. I have played both and achieved every single scene in both.

What you do miss in the Ren'Py is the wandering around, going from place to place, and all that traveling up and down in the elevator.

You also miss the daily shower scene after the first time. I did complain about that, to no avail.
I'm not sure if I downloaded the correct version (v0.33) the only scenes that I think I was able to achieve included:-
- Unbuttoning for Mr Miller at the library
- Brad recording it & blackmailing
- Tom under library desk & dinner date desk
- Scene with Mary at the gym shower & Mary and Chad.
- Agree to date with Jamal
- Drugged at Tom's home

I think that was if I recall correctly. Where's the latest RenPY DL?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes