Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Nah, it doesn't count. We really should introduce "step-incest" as a tag. I'll give this game a try, but being led to believe that it includes real incest is an instant downer, when it turns out to be false. I'm way more into it if the line is clear from the beginning.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
can someone please tell me from what game is the gif image from OP signature ?

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
How many men so many minds, and I just want to share mine regarding the idea of corruption. I want to thank the dev that he develops this game and I like the most of the current content, but surely I can disagree with something (it's just my opinion).

I see no excitement when a strong guy (gym coach) or a rich person (the fiance's boss) can seduce the girl (we see it all around the real world). Also "a big cock" is a trivial thing (we saw it everywhere). What I find exciting is when an ordinary person (too young, not handsome, fat or ugly etc) finds the way to seduce a beautiful girl and fucks her silly. Blackmailing or tricking are the best ways to have such scenes. Also, I find exciting scenes, when the "loving" and naive beauty is fucked close to her fiance (at the table, behind him etc).

One more thing is how much the dev does during a month. Probably, it's not my business, but the last update was VERY short. Yes, there were two days, but the question is not how many days we have, but how much content is there. People here cheer up a single (or several) rendered picture (without animation). Sorry, but I think that there might be more. I became the dev's patreon two months ago, but now I'm thinking about cancelling my support. I wish him good luck anyway and will watch for his progress, but the pace he works is not what I hope for. Sorry for such criticism, I just wanted to share my point of view.

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
I try to run v 0.12 with my last save from 0.11 but when I load the file it says, "That's it for version 0.11" and it kicks me out, what do I do?
Thanks

Oct 30, 2017
I try to run v 0.12 with my last save from 0.11 but when I load the file it says, "That's it for version 0.11" and it kicks me out, what do I do?
Thanks
Yes me too..

isn't there already a save game in the save folder when download the game (Save file4). used that save fileto load the game.

Reactions: Gama

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
Yes me too..

isn't there already a save game in the save folder when download the game (Save file4). used that save fileto load the game.
I thought the save was an old one but after I started playing it I realized it was new, thanks!

Aug 3, 2017
When/where are you supposed to run into Kate? Also, when are you supposed to talk to Mary in the coffee shop? I've gone there when the hint guide says and multiple other times and she just says "Hello there, how can I help you" and nothing

a55555

May 31, 2017
Anyone have a save for a full naughty playthrough at the end of .11? I accidentally deleted mine :(

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
my save doesnt work, it says this is the end of 0.11 version and throws me out :/ Anyone got a complete corrupted save with all hidden scenes?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Hmm, David has a real "resting douche face".

Well, I failed at the very first hurdle. Couldn't change out of the bath towel. My bedroom closet didn't seem to do anything?

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Just started playing this, I always give a large latitude to scripting due to the various countries the Dev's come from and trans to English but ffs this has a pathetic script a 15 year old with a mouth and attitude as this one would have his arse kicked from here to next week by any step mother ( not mother in law )

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
my save doesnt work, it says this is the end of 0.11 version and throws me out :/ Anyone got a complete corrupted save with all hidden scenes?
Did you try the slot 4 save that comes with the update, it has a corruption level of 77 although I don't know if it contains all the hidden scenes.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
agreed, would love to see more scenes with jamal and his dominance over elena. Tom is also a great character, dev has done a great job with Elena falling for him
I don't like your first statement because Jamal is just an asshole that he even makes Brad look's like an angel, Kinda disappointed though I love White chicks and Black man combination because I thought black people are a good lover but totally agree with your 2nd statement because Tom is a good lover . He knows how to get a woman horny without forcing or threatening

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
How many men so many minds, and I just want to share mine regarding the idea of corruption. I want to thank the dev that he develops this game and I like the most of the current content, but surely I can disagree with something (it's just my opinion).

I see no excitement when a strong guy (gym coach) or a rich person (the fiance's boss) can seduce the girl (we see it all around the real world). Also "a big cock" is a trivial thing (we saw it everywhere). What I find exciting is when an ordinary person (too young, not handsome, fat or ugly etc) finds the way to seduce a beautiful girl and fucks her silly. Blackmailing or tricking are the best ways to have such scenes. Also, I find exciting scenes, when the "loving" and naive beauty is fucked close to her fiance (at the table, behind him etc).

One more thing is how much the dev does during a month. Probably, it's not my business, but the last update was VERY short. Yes, there were two days, but the question is not how many days we have, but how much content is there. People here cheer up a single (or several) rendered picture (without animation). Sorry, but I think that there might be more. I became the dev's patreon two months ago, but now I'm thinking about cancelling my support. I wish him good luck anyway and will watch for his progress, but the pace he works is not what I hope for. Sorry for such criticism, I just wanted to share my point of view.
Oh you are referring to my favorite best character in the game , TOM right ? that's why I like him the most

Reactions: wonahn and DeeSav
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes