sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
SPOILER

So i started playing the new update and got a question, if the magician quest is not done, does it change the outcome of this update? or does the game find another way to keep the step kid out of Elena's pants?
No clue havn’t try that xD i just used provided save.

@mikaylskywalker well you guys are tagging me for sample so i deliver

Reactions: xhyntos
U

User_32285

does anyone have any recommendations for games to play? Cheating/blackmail/corruption would be nice, anything with a interesting and sexy MC. I also like fantasy games like Adventures of Tara...any suggestions would be appreciated!
Lily of the Valley, Road Trip, Good Girl Gone Bad, Anna Exciting Affection, Fleeting Iris, Vis major.

Reactions: lalilulelo

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Where do I find the bottle of wine early in the episode. Went to the store to the south of apartment. All she wants to sell is the pack of food. Is there another store or location im missing.

Reactions: Thodoras

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
when will be released an v0.13 ? :O
Sorry, but it's not the first time when you ask this question. Do you await another information?

But I'd like to see more content in those two days because it's strange to see so little now. Once again sorry for criticism.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Where do I find the bottle of wine early in the episode. Went to the store to the south of apartment. All she wants to sell is the pack of food. Is there another store or location im missing.
Euhm can't help you out off my head , sorry darling.

Possible 2 share save file ( it can be send in PM) & i'll look for it where you need 2 go ^-^

@DeeSav Why say sorry for criticism? We all have our opinions, their is criticism and breaking stuff just down.

I think nobody has a problem with criticism if it's also a bit constructif.

Your comment is just how you would like the update 2 be. This isn't even consider criticsism for me :p :D

Keep enjoying the game !

Reactions: DeeSav

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
It's at the same shop you buy the Food Supplies from for making dinner, just go in, talk to the woman behind the counter and click through the menu, you'll find it.

Reactions: Thodoras
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes