yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Still waiting for Mega... However was thinking something was forgotten to be factored in!

Assuming that 0.13 is a 2 day update as all updates were 2 days but 1 was 3 days... It should now be 27 days in at the end of the update. When we started I don't think she was on her period, and lets assume she just got off of it... She is definitely due for her period soon assuming she does not get it in this update or next... That or she is already knocked up.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Still waiting for Mega... However was thinking something was forgotten to be factored in!

Assuming that 0.13 is a 2 day update as all updates were 2 days but 1 was 3 days... It should now be 27 days in at the end of the update. When we started I don't think she was on her period, and lets assume she just got off of it... She is definitely due for her period soon assuming she does not get it in this update or next... That or she is already knocked up.

Heh, i doubt if that will ever come up. I think in most games likes these in practice menstrual cycles probably work like Marvel comics' sliding timescale where only about 15 in-universe years have passed since the real life 70's.

Reactions: Viatovic

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017

It's amusing that this is what you do to fill the time while you wait haha

@art199 was the poster of the last update.

Reactions: art199

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Heh, i doubt if that will ever come up. I think in most games likes these in practice menstrual cycles probably work like Marvel comics' sliding timescale where only about 15 in-universe years have passed since the real life 70's.
It will probably be like a Simpsons time scale... 29 RL years pass... 10 year old still a 10 year old

Reactions: KamilSec

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016

For information only, if a woman takes the pill, she does not have her period every month. It can sometimes be that she has 3-4 months no period, then for only 2 days.
The pill is very helpful especially for women with severe menstrual pain.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
For information only, if a woman takes the pill, she does not have her period every month. It can sometimes be that she has 3-4 months no period, then for only 2 days.
In my little world Elena is not taking the Pill or on any other form of Birth Control .. i also hope in my little world that Nick is putting (more) pregnancy risk dialogue in there :p

Reactions: art199

naeblis2010

Jul 3, 2017
In my little world Elena is not taking the Pill or on any other form of Birth Control .. i also hope in my little world that Nick is putting (more) pregnancy risk dialogue in there :p
Question is who would you like being the one to do the deed and plant his seed.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
This can happen, but isn't assured. My girl is on the pill and she def has her period every month.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes