mare44

Aug 10, 2017

[/URL]

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
For waking me out of my slumber i DEMAND cookies!!!!!

So, after one year of releasing each version on time, I think it's time to ask for one or two days extra for this one.....I know, I said that about last month too, but the delay was only for a couple of hours. This time though I'm not so sure I can make it on time. I need to check some things again and write one final scene. So the game should be out for December 11 or 12 probably. I will try my best to make it as soon as possible. Patience please :)

That's the bad news. The good news is that I am very happy of the new version so far and I think you are going to love the result. Elena is getting very naughty in this one!

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
For waking me out of my slumber i DEMAND cookies!!!!!

So, after one year of releasing each version on time, I think it's time to ask for one or two days extra for this one.....I know, I said that about last month too, but the delay was only for a couple of hours. This time though I'm not so sure I can make it on time. I need to check some things again and write one final scene. So the game should be out for December 11 or 12 probably. I will try my best to make it as soon as possible. Patience please :)
This is the way to handle delays, communication. Most folks are understanding and accepting of a delay if there is some communication. Obviously there are some overly-entitled people that will throw a hissy fit, but they're a minority even if a vocal one. Where people start having problems is delays without a peep or with continually inaccurate information.

tek

Nov 12, 2016
guys the update will be up when its released and someone has it to share , Is it really that hard to understand. I get fed up with all these where is the update when is it coming out posts. Stop being so damn whiny and impatient!!

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes