Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
My thoughts on the latest Update .. especially it's ending: I HATE YOU NICKFIFA!

You better hurry with the next update and make it worthwile... this one was pretty short and even disappointing.
I 'm also disappointed. I don't hate the dev yet, but certainly he can (and should) improve the quality of updates.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
My thoughts on the latest Update .. especially it's ending: I HATE YOU NICKFIFA!

You better hurry with the next update and make it worthwile... this one was pretty short and even disappointing.
I agree with you. This update was a total disappointment for me too.

Reactions: redliight

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
here is my unofficial skunked pc version of Elena's Life v0.19
  • now only 384mb
have fun and please report problems
I got the skunked version, thanks mate. Although I cannot get to see images in the "pictures" folder.. Anyone who can upload the pictures folder for this update only; that can be viewed? I would very much appreciate it =)

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Ok, in short, nice game with pretty renders. BUT what kicked me off was the routine I had to do every single day. That's the only annoying thing. For example, to get in the elevator, I have to press the 'button', she's such a diva she won't accept to go from the f*cking stairs. But for 0.19 version it's acceptable. Just try to make some things quicker and it will be even better. Keep it up.

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
He always does updates that last 2 days
Yes, but earlier updates had 2, 3 even 4 events per day. Now you get 1 or none depending on your choices. It seems to me that the dev is running out of ideas or just milking his patreons. Or both. Don't get me wrong, I like the game, just expected more from the last updates.

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
While I didn't see any scenes that i was hoping for, I think it's a solid update and not too short.

Suprising scenes and nice kinks. Well done.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
if u removed all the elevator travel time how long would the game be? really would love to play this from the beginning but that elevator gets old fast

Reactions: madbloke

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
here is my unofficial skunked pc version of Elena's Life v0.19
  • now only 384mb
have fun and please report problems
Thank you for the skunpressed version, given the size of the update, I really didn't want to go downloading 1+Gb.

Does Jamal get a scene ? hopefully not... Hopefully Tom gets some more scenes (not his dad though, F him).
It was forced upon me, even though I've rejected everything with him.

Tell me that there is no magician in this version
There is no magician in this version
Happy? Believe me? ;)

I got the skunked version, thanks mate. Although I cannot get to see images in the "pictures" folder.. Anyone who can upload the pictures folder for this update only; that can be viewed? I would very much appreciate it =)
To help compress the file size @the66 converted the pictures to webp format, to view them you need to download and install the codec. Worth getting the webm one while you are at it.
If images won't load/show, download and install the webp codec for your OS here:

If videos won't load/show, download and install the webm directshow filters here:

Reactions: Nelz1817 and bas

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I usually stay away from female mc games, unless I can go on a lesbian path only. Can I do that on this game?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I usually stay away from female mc games, unless I can go on a lesbian path only. Can I do that on this game?
mc gets fucked by everybody on first sight.. check
lesbian path.. fail (lesbian content yes, but no lesbian path)
I can't find the post right now, but I have a faint memory of talks about a gallery/scene room?
not in this game

Reactions: acid_11
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes