kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Pretty short update, fiancee's father didn't do anything at all for me. It's quite ridiculous.

Wish he'd learn animation or to make better sex scenes, going back and forth on 2 slides got as old as his new characters.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
MdZLlyo.png
Elena ! wonderful character and a good plot and the further development the better and better, but the animation is necessary for this game
and Lenka!:rolleyes: will be next to the best games on an equal

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Lazarus Long

Sep 13, 2017
this game really needs a recall room my only complaint.
way to short :/
wish it was renpy would love to replay some of thoose amazing scenes but wont play 10 hours again to see them make it renpy:&
I can't find the post right now, but I have a faint memory of talks about a gallery/scene room?
There is a gallery: look at the mirror in Elena's room... It's missing fuckloads of scenes and I hadn't seen it in other versions, so I'm gonna assume it's a new feature and it's a work in progress.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
There is a gallery: look at the mirror in Elena's room... It's missing fuckloads of scenes and I hadn't seen it in other versions, so I'm gonna assume it's a new feature and it's a work in progress.
ok, this is new but pretty empty :)

Reactions: Lazarus Long

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
So Elena AND Anna are doing the father of the fiance comes to visit plot now at the same time? Is this like women sync their periods?

Also... I get the sense, that the hacker guy is actually David, because he knows everything Elena does and it's his kink.

Reactions: acid_11

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Thank you for the skunpressed version, given the size of the update, I really didn't want to go downloading 1+Gb.

It was forced upon me, even though I've rejected everything with him.

There is no magician in this version
Happy? Believe me? ;)

To help compress the file size @the66 converted the pictures to webp format, to view them you need to download and install the codec. Worth getting the webm one while you are at it.
Thanks very much mate!

Reactions: kiteares
Feb 17, 2018
added 1 sex scene with the principal
a strip tease for brad
and blowjob scene with her fiance's dad
and a sex scene with him.

wish he could have added a scene with brad and toms dad though

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
damn this game is gonna be dead soon it was a great game till 0.16 but than it where less and less scene's such a bummer :(

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Thank you for the skunpressed version, given the size of the update, I really didn't want to go downloading 1+Gb.

It was forced upon me, even though I've rejected everything with him.

There is no magician in this version
Happy? Believe me? ;)

To help compress the file size @the66 converted the pictures to webp format, to view them you need to download and install the codec. Worth getting the webm one while you are at it.
Oh , I suck at this thing...still can't vieew the pictures =(

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Pretty short update, fiancee's father didn't do anything at all for me. It's quite ridiculous.

Wish he'd learn animation or to make better sex scenes, going back and forth on 2 slides got as old as his new characters.
I saw the works of "Amusteven"...if somehow the dynamics and angles would be adapted...wink wink

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Nice ideea with the gallery but there are many missing scenes, school sex, gym, her boss, his boss,

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
The gallery misses most good scenes and contains only 4 protagonists.
This version. Personally I find that only the scenes with the father of his fiance are good. That's what I want to see. Elena excited, teased to the point of not being able to resist a compromising position. Like the tea scene, that of the wardrobe with step-son, the first scene with both lesbians at the same time. the scene of striptease / fuck with the one who rents a room to his daughter. Or even the party scene with the geeks. "I do not want, I'm stuck and finally I love it"
these are scenes that left me panting with a crazy erection.

Reactions: Nelz1817

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
The gallery misses most good scenes and contains only 4 protagonists.
This version. Personally I find that only the scenes with the father of his fiance are good. That's what I want to see. Elena excited, teased to the point of not being able to resist a compromising position. Like the tea scene, that of the wardrobe with step-son, the first scene with both lesbians at the same time. the scene of striptease / fuck with the one who rents a room to his daughter. Or even the party scene with the geeks. "I do not want, I'm stuck and finally I love it"
these are scenes that left me panting with a crazy erection.
Amen to that , brother.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes