Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I think you misunderstood me a bit dude. I'm by no means an "alpha macho male" who wants to control women lol. I actually think most games with alpha male MCs are boring.

It's the whole concept about unavoidable scenes where your character get's raped or something and there's nothing you can do to prevent it. That's what I dislike. I'm fine with rape scenes being in the game as long as you can avoid it somehow. If you like that content, good for you, but there are definitely lots of people who don't enjoy it as well.
That's why the devs shouldn't force you to go down a single path. More options is always better, since that way everyone get's something to enjoy.
Haha, well I was just generalizing a bit, since I often see people foaming from the mouth for not having it their way when it comes to submissive elements in a game. To each their own ofcourse.

But I understand what you're getting at. Though there is the rape scene in the abandoned room on the left that you can avoid, I guess other than that, most other cases there is not much choice offered and you're on a straight path. I don't mind that much myself that much, but understand some more would be nice.

I'm piecing together some ideas of my own to make a game that makes use of a 3 way choice story line of submissive, neutral and dominant next to a main story, with smaller branching stories (with certain fetishes for example) where you can nope out if it isn't your cuppa tea. I guess that's also a reason why ehh.. *looks up at CulayTL's sig* good girl gone bad is so popular. Though it's not easy.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
What is the point of playing the good wife? It's a sex game after all. The majority of people want exciting situations not the life of a faithful married woman. Improbable situations such as incest, corruption and a bit of a hard thing that most of them will never have the opportunity to do in real life with one (or more) very pretty women.
And that's exactly what this game gives. There is a bit of everything and most scenes are not necessarily playable. (For example, I do not like Jamal's behavior). it's phantasm and it's very exciting to see elena experimented with something new rather than being the nice wife of a little dick who works too much. And personally I think it must please enormously women also who should appreciate this put in place of Elena while remaining wise in reality. If you want to play a simulation of reality you play sims not games based on phantasms
I never said that I personally needed a good wife route, it was merely an example of something people actually enjoy. Yes, some people do like those "vanilla" routes if you didn't know. Also, your argument saying it's "a sex game" doesn't make any sense at all. A good wife playthrough can have plenty of spicy sex too, although your character just isn't a slut.
This game basically forces you to play the "slutty route", which I'm not a fan of. It would be cool to have more different options.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Haha, well I was just generalizing a bit, since I often see people foaming from the mouth for not having it their way when it comes to submissive elements in a game. To each their own ofcourse.

But I understand what you're getting at. Though there is the rape scene in the abandoned room on the left that you can avoid, I guess other than that, most other cases there is not much choice offered and you're on a straight path. I don't mind that much myself that much, but understand some more would be nice.

I'm piecing together some ideas of my own to make a game that makes use of a 3 way choice story line of submissive, neutral and dominant next to a main story, with smaller branching stories (with certain fetishes for example) where you can nope out if it isn't your cuppa tea. I guess that's also a reason why ehh.. *looks up at CulayTL's sig* good girl gone bad is so popular. Though it's not easy.
That's cool man! Wish I had the skills to make a game, but no way haha:coldsweat:

I like your idea of a 3 way choice system btw. Definitely something more games should have!
It's exactly what you say about being able to skip scenes that's not your cup of tea.
For me, that a very important feature.
3 way choice also let's you play the way you want and explore fetishes you're personally into:D

Making a game like that is of course more demanding though. But they often turn out to be very popular!
Best of luck to you~

thereallefty

Nov 3, 2017
Hi everyone, I haven't played since 0.17. Does anyone happen to have a save for v0.20 that starts somewhere around v0.17 ending, with all the max corruption done? I tried using my 0.17 from that version, but everytime I get to the end it tells me it's the end of .17 (even though I'm in the .20 game)

EDIT: I found out what to do from an old post buried in this thread. With my old save, the last night (where I would usually get "This is the end of this version!" screen) I first say I do NOT want to go to sleep, and then I choose that I DO want to go to sleep. This allowed me to use my v0.17 save in v0.20.

Reactions: yihman1

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
If I was Nickfifa and looking to improve, I'd look into lighting specifically. All of the renders are extremely overlit by global lighting, and while that's fast and easy, it makes the scene look extremely unrealistic.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Hi everyone, I haven't played since 0.17. Does anyone happen to have a save for v0.20 that starts somewhere around v0.17 ending, with all the max corruption done? I tried using my 0.17 from that version, but everytime I get to the end it tells me it's the end of .17 (even though I'm in the .20 game)
i guess you play wrong version.Just check and play again

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I think i get some bugs in ver 0.20. The quest says me go to kaley apartment but when i ad david go to kaley's room nothing happends.Kayley just says ''let me read.''

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Well that was a short update.. already played through it. The game is a bit of a guilty pleasure. Writing and game isn't terribly good, standard RPGM maps without any custom work done to them. Those 'animations' are a pain in the ass too for taking way too long. Still, I enjoy the totally slutty situations and that there's plenty of it.
How much content is there after 0.19?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think i get some bugs in ver 0.20. The quest says me go to kaley apartment but when i ad david go to kaley's room nothing happends.Kayley just says ''let me read.''
No, you are not there to see her. Exit the building and go north then left to the building to see Peter

May 30, 2017
urhhh,can anybody helps ?
I misread some information in the scene She is in bed with fiance and masturbating,then dialogue shows bla bla bla cant be help.Then i have an option to change my dress,but i cant find anything to do
Help me :)

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Nope, you can't do a good wife route it won't even allow it. It breaks the game at some points I tried it a while back. From what I remember I was supposed to go on some date in the bad route, but since the date was never made there was no good continuation and the game stops at this point stuck unable to proceed.
Heh, I never said playing the good wife would lead anywhere. If you think about it, trying to be a good wife in this game, it makes sense for the game to crash at that point. It means you avoid the rest of the bad wife content, and that's all there is to the game at the moment. Perhaps in version 0.80 to 0.89 we will see the good wife content being added.

But yeah, your reply actually made me giggle because of the nature of the game and its content right now. :biggrin:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, there's no good wife path but you can refuse people to your preference. The husband is such a bland, non-character, that there's no real reason to make a good wife path. What I really want to know is why haven't there been more Mommy/Daughter scenes?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017

Lmao "Unfortunately every single one of them indicates that the devs have no idea of what actually makes a perfect slut or probably don't have much experience with them for real."

Yet you guys are praising the fucking unrealistic "ima boy in college im ugly but by some kind of supernatural shit" alll the bitches want to fuck me " which makes no sense at all either ways, are both fiction is it just to enjoy a fap nothing more nothing less yet y'all treat it like it something that should be taking seriously ..... go get yourself a hooker if you want something "realistic" jesus fucking christ all these plebians complaining all the times
Awww. Have you not got your own money for hookers? *sniffle of pity*

Don't try to get angry or look cool on a site like this mate.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Is there a way to hide the text box during scenes?
Since this question was never answered (tried several searches in this thread, believe me before I get shitload of comment on how to search a thread, I know how it works) and I wanna know as well how to hide textbox, I reposted this question. So can one of you guys give us a hint pls ?

RAES121212

Nov 9, 2017
Help! Where is the ATM? "Go to the ATM and get your paycheck" How to get this paychek?
Please... someone

What is the ATM?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Is there a way to make her run faster?
Her dash is too f... slow
I haven't tried it personally, but you could possibly use Cheat Engine to speed the game up. If you do this, just don't crank it too high. Probably 1.5x to 2.0x is typically good/stable. Going too much faster than that usually causes crashes. Like I said though, I haven't tried using Cheat Engine on RPGM games, but could work.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes