Jdog101

Dec 22, 2017
After the clothes shopping with David (red top with jeans) I enter the apartman and then the text goes off "Sound coming from Brad's room" . After that it froze and i can't do anything , can't even open the menu. What can I do?

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Great update.. the 3some, bus scene and the bj/rough sex were really nice! The lesbian one.. I'm teased with that
Wouldn't mind to see the all night bedroom scene with the ex-gf (forgot the name if it was mentioned).
Gj!

Please update the gallery room!

Really helpful.
Thanks for the speedhack

Reactions: CulayTL

A.Rahman

Jan 31, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Elena's Life v0.20
this is my first try in porting a rpg maker mv game to android, so please give some feedback what doesn't work as intended
and btw the <esc> key is handled by tapping with 2 fingers on the display
How to save in game?

deadinhollywood

Nov 11, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Elena's Life v0.20
this is my first try in porting a rpg maker mv game to android, so please give some feedback what doesn't work as intended
and btw the <esc> key is handled by tapping with 2 fingers on the display
Screenshot_2018-07-18-14-23-49-112_org.elena.the66.png got an error

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
How to save in game?
the <esc> key is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
so when it's possible, tapping with 2 fingers opens the normal menu with the save entry
android is sensitive when it comes to filenames, Nickfifa not :)

here is a new build of Elena's Life v0.20
have fun and please report problems

chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
I'm disappointed, Elena should was stay with Kelly in the night. Their story line should lead to incest after all. :confused:
I hope not! The two may quietly share a few penises. But please do not again in this game Incest, that would be shit. There are felt here Thousand Incest Games. That should really be enough for the fans.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I hope not! The two may quietly share a few penises. But please do not again in this game Incest, that would be shit. There are felt here Thousand Incest Games. That should really be enough for the fans.
Not enough, lesbian incest is very rare. Especially mom and daughter.

Reactions: jonrage39

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Elena is probably the sexiest female protagonist i've seen so far in most games i tried (Tried Manila Shaw, Ana exiting affections, Saturday Night, Lily of the Valley... didn't find any game close to these ones for now) from this genre (female MC). If only animations would've been better than those 2 pictures, it would be soooo hot.
I really like making the female MC going for a total slut attitude (so we can see our babe being fucked by different guys without any consciousness problem :p), and there are some really sexy situations, but as i said, a little improvement on existing animations and it would be so great imo. I wonder if this is planned in the future or if the devs will stick to developing the story instead of improving the artwork.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
anyone else who had the error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null" ?!

It's when Elena goes to sleep and gets fucked by Davids "Dad".

May 18, 2018
Screenshot_2018-07-23-15-26-43.png
the <esc> key is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
so when it's possible, tapping with 2 fingers opens the normal menu with the save entry

android is sensitive when it comes to filenames, Nickfifa not :)

here is a new build of Elena's Life v0.20
have fun and please report problems
right when i installed

redweiler141

Jan 15, 2018
@Nickfifa Your game is very hot
Only we need to change Elena's casual clothes
Something more sexy like a jean shorts with a top
or a short dress
OR evev better we choose from 3-4 outfits :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes