A.Rahman

Jan 31, 2018
anyone pls give save file i uninstall the app
accidently now i have to play from start pls help me how to replay my previous saves in Andriod version?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
anyone pls give save file i uninstall the app
accidently now i have to play from start pls help me how to replay my previous saves in Andriod version?
if you have uninstalled the app, your saves are also gone
just create a new save, now you have at least your save folder
you should be able to copy also a win save, provided by a benevolent soul, to that location (/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.elena.the66/)

A.Rahman

Jan 31, 2018
if you have uninstalled the app, your saves are also gone
just create a new save, now you have at least your save folder
you should be able to copy also a win save, provided by a benevolent soul, to that location (/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.elena.the66/)
thanks

bigjas001

Sep 3, 2017
I hope that Nickfifa I think is the one who dose this game is ok I have see any post in days now I hope he going to post something about the game it the one I like to play the most hope the update 0.21 come out today or soon

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I hope that Nickfifa I think is the one who dose this game is ok I have see any post in days now I hope he going to post something about the game it the one I like to play the most hope the update 0.21 come out today or soon
Usually there are three samples before the new version appears. Why do you post such messages about "today" or "soon" if there are still only one sample available? Surely, you may hope for the new version only if all three samples are already published.

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
Usually there are three samples before the new version appears. Why do you post such messages about "today" or "soon" if there are still only one sample available? Surely, you may hope for the new version only if all three samples are already published.
The update is released around the 10th each month

KamilSec

Oct 17, 2017
The only one she did not have yet is a drug dealer beside school. So I hope this will happen this time. :OhMyGoodness:

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes