the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with the new compressed version of Elena's Life v0.21

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Elena's Life v0.21
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

redweiler141

Jan 15, 2018
@Nickfifa Elena is great!!!!!
hope for some clothes changing,something more slutty like short jeans or a bikini top
like summer is coming
and we hope in future updates a gangbang with 3 guys or more
keep up the good work <3 <3 <3

Reactions: Del.Mar

FutasForLife

Aug 24, 2017
Love the update large amount of scenes a nice cliffhanger and potential for more stuff to happen in the next update. I hope she starts dressing sluttier to.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
here is my unofficial compressed version of Elena's Life v0.21
  • only 245mb
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
It froze with a error during sex scene that began from included save. shortly after Blueman entered her.

Reactions: mikie

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
It froze with a error during sex scene that began from included save. shortly after Blueman entered her.
can you provide an error msg, because even with the included save game i got 0 errors during the scene with J.T.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
can you provide an error msg, because even with the included save game i got 0 errors during the scene with J.T.
Already replaced it with the full game. It had a save in slot 3 when I opened the compressed one, just like in the full size game. Some Dev's leave a viable new save from near prior end so no one needs to run through two hours of play every time.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes