johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Not fan of cliffhanger that requires to do the same scene 2 times from one version to another. This version is only the scene of Mr Miller that I found nice. The scenes with the other characters being too predictable and in positions too classic. Not a fan of the magician whose head makes me think too much about a wooden puppet.
except the scenes of version 0.20 and the scene of this version mentioned above. it loses the charm of the first time or Elena finds it to do things unexpectedly under the influence of excitement to become just a whore who fuck with everyone and who finds it normal.

Reactions: Cedrog

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I'm confused by the fact that this thread seems to claim that version 0.21 is brand new as of a day or so ago, but also has a link to a compressed download version of 0.21 that is dated roughly one full month ago. Do both of these (compressed and non-compressed versions) contain the same content? Is one of them mislabeled? Was the month old post modified to point to current files?

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
game freezes when dad/ granpa leaves after 2 day's stay is this a bug or the end of the game (3 hours game play)
i got versie 21 and played the save that got with it and there it stoped after davids boss came by to celebrated de interwie
with my owe savegame i cant get passed the grandfather leaving it freezes al the time
play the game for the first time and try to corrupt her as less possible ( is this the problem )what i always do when i play a game then play the game again and try to corrupt as much as possible

Reactions: toocool4all

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Some of these male facial expressions literally ruin everything.

More of the same, except for one animation where I believe Nickfifa actually had 3 renders in an animations.... IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER.

Reactions: DudeDiabolos

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'm confused by the fact that this thread seems to claim that version 0.21 is brand new as of a day or so ago, but also has a link to a compressed download version of 0.21 that is dated roughly one full month ago. Do both of these (compressed and non-compressed versions) contain the same content? Is one of them mislabeled? Was the month old post modified to point to current files?
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with the new compressed version of Elena's Life v0.21
but i also added a date for update now

Reactions: redle

T'sara Noga

Apr 6, 2018
Interesting game so far.

But I'm stuck at the date with Tom.
Upon entering, apparently Jamal wants to follow in, but just stands there not moving, and the game "freezes".
Any solution? Would be appreciated.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Interesting game so far.

But I'm stuck at the date with Tom.
Upon entering, apparently Jamal wants to follow in, but just stands there not moving, and the game "freezes".
Any solution? Would be appreciated.
tried staring over gain?

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Hi, I loved lasy release. Please, add more content about Elena and her D. It was so sweet and good looking in their last meeting. Threesome was good, but please, add something with Elena and D. alone! It would be so good.

Thanks

Reactions: _808

legendkilleR99

Aug 16, 2018
after fucking with magician in an alley elena goes to her apt to kiss his fiancee but he was busy writing report after that on monday she took a bath n goes to work where she founds new book n hours later it shows shift over time to go home. aftr going home i can't find any option to do.. no dress change no tv nothing i'm stuck what to do next can u guys help me

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Normally at work (libary school) her boss should have entered, and a dialogue was shown, indeed when she finds the new books. After this she goes home, changes outfit and goes to (fat) boss house, east upper town...

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes