Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to increase the speed of the character? It is too slow while walking.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I always install this manually in RPGM MV games and use only the 1 to 9 keys to increase the game speed.

The manual installation is explained in the 5th post of that thread.

Reactions: Jude6 and Ōba

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
I always install this manually in RPGM MV games and use only the 1 to 9 keys to increase the game speed.

The manual installation is explained in the 5th post of that thread.

Thanks. I just tried it and it worked. Maybe you know how to skip the dialogues quickly? TAB does not work in mac.
maybe some method to modify the corruption points?

Feb 17, 2018
can anyone upload CG pics folder. I don't have a laptop. so couldn't play here. but im. dying to see those pics on how the story goes..

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Thanks. I just tried it and it worked. Maybe you know how to skip the dialogues quickly? TAB does not work in mac.
maybe some method to modify the corruption points?

PS: I'm sorry for my English, it's not my mother tongue.
try use W if that works on MAC

Reactions: Ōba

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
Not one of my favourites I have to admit. Apart from him, I suspect some action with the boy you're dating. And maybe the step son?

Apr 29, 2017
This is actually a very nicely done RPGM game. And I normally run away from this type of platform but again: well done; goodish CGs, interesting story, plenty of stuff to do and up until now the creator is updating it. Its one month for 2 days but we have all seen worst roadmaps with much higher patreon income.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
I currently have the problem that Elena doesn't have any quests after work and can't change either.
I suspect that I have arrived at the "end" ...
Which surprises me:
I can't do anything in the bar - the lady says I should come back in the evening/night. But I can't change the time. But since Elena wears work clothes, it doesn't really go on anywhere.

Do you have an idea?

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
I currently have the problem that Elena doesn't have any quests after work and can't change either.
I suspect that I have arrived at the "end" ...
Which surprises me:
I can't do anything in the bar - the lady says I should come back in the evening/night. But I can't change the time. But since Elena wears work clothes, it doesn't really go on anywhere.

Do you have an idea?

Yes, it seems that you have reached the end of this version, if you don't have enough corruption points, you can't go to the last scene of this version: the celebration at Elena's house with David and Mr. Johnson.

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
i have 84 Points for Corruption
I had 79 points of corruption and I also stayed in that state of the game that you comment. The second time that I tried, I reached that same point with 95 points of corruption and got the two scenes that I was missing (Monday afternoon: scene with Mr. Miller and Monday night: scene with Mr. Johnson). I guess to get those scenes you must have more than 90 points.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes