camelot22

Feb 25, 2018
About update, found on patreon page, so another 2 days need waiting
I'm working on the last scene right now. Hopefully I will have the update ready in the next 2 days (3 tops). Thanks for your patience and sorry again for being off scedule this month.

Reactions: erikus and patrickB

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
v0.22 Update
Yeah, sorry. I've finally finished with the big "ugly" scene. It contains 50 pics x2 hours each picture. I couldnt predict that :-/ The other scenes are progressing smoothly. I'm working on the last scene right now. Hopefully I will have the update ready in the next 2 days (3 tops). Thanks for your patience and sorry again for being off scedule this month.

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
v0.22 Update
Yeah, sorry. I've finally finished with the big "ugly" scene. It contains 50 pics x2 hours each picture. I couldnt predict that :-/ The other scenes are progressing smoothly. I'm working on the last scene right now. Hopefully I will have the update ready in the next 2 days (3 tops). Thanks for your patience and sorry again for being off scedule this month.
Thanks for sharing the update!

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
2 hours each picture...
I dont understand why this programs take so long to make a picture.I mean, we have games making wonderful graphics in real-time.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
2 hours each picture...
I dont understand why this programs take so long to make a picture.I mean, we have games making wonderful graphics in real-time.
Do you know how many 100s to 1000s of hours go into making the animations, scripts, environment, and other assets for those games that make those wonderful graphics in real-time? Rendering the 3D images used in these games takes a long time due to the lighting, ray tracing takes a lot of time, but produces a more accurate and realistic image. Games doing it at runtime are cheating by using pre-baked lighting maps and what not, all of which as mentioned previously take many hours to do.

Reactions: blink66

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone know if some improvement on animations are planned for next version ? (i didn't play since 0.20, and i heard that he began to do some 3 pics animations instead of 2, which is already a good start)

I mean, no need for 16 pics animations, but still, a 4-6 pics instead of 2 would change a lot of things imo.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Wow. And here I am, thinking how to make something look fluid in just 20-30 frames.
What do you mean ?
Personnally, i didn't ask for fluid animations (considering how it is in the game right now, i think it'd take a while before seeing that), just one or two pics more in current "animations" to at least add a little more movement. And if he can't do that, i'd say it's too bad, but that won't prevent me from playing. :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..without having to read through 122 pages..can a strictly lesbian..no D EVER route be taken? i'll play a female protag if she can avoid D :p a simple quick yes or no thanks :D

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes