Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Really would've been interested in playing this one, but since the GOAL is to turn Elena into a cheating slut, it's not for me unfortunately, I couldn't possibly play it without wanting her to suffer and lose everything and be left with absolutely nothing and end up becoming a 5 dollar crack whore, haha.

Unless of course if you can play it WITHOUT cheating at all, then I could be persuaded, haha.

Reactions: Ozygator

Alarcon

Apr 20, 2018
Really would've been interested in playing this one, but since the GOAL is to turn Elena into a cheating slut, it's not for me unfortunately, I couldn't possibly play it without wanting her to suffer and lose everything and be left with absolutely nothing and end up becoming a 5 dollar crack whore, haha.

Unless of course if you can play it WITHOUT cheating at all, then I could be persuaded, haha.
Yo can do it (as far than i remember...).

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's a bit all over the place with the new content. Instead of spreading story lines, it would have been nice to see some more progression with 1 character.

And we already know the black guy has a dick with a color that matches the rest of his complexion... sjeez, how often does she need to repeat that. x)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my compressed version of Elena's Life v0.22
i might be wrong, but i think old saves work (at least money, corruption, idk about switches for already happened events)
android port comes later tonight

CMin1994

Apr 3, 2018
Anybody have a save for right before the update? Didn't store mine apparently, a lot of time to put back in lol

vultron

May 19, 2018
I'm pretty sure Brad is actually retarded not stupid actually mentally ill. lmao

Update: Okay I changed my mind almost everybody in this game seems to be mentally deficient. XD

Update: Is this game purposely ridiculous? If not that means someone somewhere actually wrote this dialogue and thought to themselves "Yeah this doesn't seem at all insane." lmao

Good lord this woman says to herself "I'm so horny!" and then not 10 seconds later says "Wow am I horny already?!" bitch you already said you're horny.. lmao

Reactions: Aazkaal

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Elena's Life v0.22
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes