jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
I haven't that problem and ended this release , Win 10.
Are you using save from author or your old saves ?
The only thing I can do is post my save of that point , if you want to try.
Yes truly great game... probably the best out there. My screen went black once leaving the classroom

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
I agree. After the previous update, I keep wondering where the story is going? It just seems to be moving from one guy to the next with no end or goal in sight... I know the game is called "Elena's Life" but time to wrap it up.
I think it could go into a lot of directions we have put our Patreon support behind this game

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
I agree. After the previous update, I keep wondering where the story is going? It just seems to be moving from one guy to the next with no end or goal in sight... I know the game is called "Elena's Life" but time to wrap it up.
Even tho at some point it will end (if dev keeps the project up), honestly, I still want to see Elena fucked by more and more people in more scenarios lool. So It doesnt end any time soon!
Got it right... lots of things they can add
- more gym coach
- pregnancy risk... buying the pill lol
- the bugs are bad though... black screen
- introduce Mary to some of her friends
- send David away on a business trip... have Jamal stay over
Totally great game my bf and I love it

revisioni

Oct 13, 2017
Sorry. I have Huawei p20 but the save of the game does not work. When installed the app I authorized to ext memory but not working. Why?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Sorry. I have Huawei p20 but the save of the game does not work. When installed the app I authorized to ext memory but not working. Why?
sorry if it sounds dumb but do you actually use the game menu to save the game?

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Yes I use the game menu to save the game but when I close the app the save was delete.
then check again, if the app has the permission to access external storage

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
In the Huawei P20 i don't have a extMicrosSD
and you don't need one
/storage/emulated/0/ is actually internal storage emulated as external storage since android 2.2, but the app needs the permission to write there
/storage/sdcard1/ would be external storage e.g.

revisioni

Oct 13, 2017
and you don't need one
/storage/emulated/0/ is actually internal storage emulated as external storage since android 2.2, but the app needs the permission to write there
/storage/sdcard1/ would be external storage e.g.
Now it's OK. Thank you very much

Reactions: the66

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
is better play these one or renpy's version? when does renpy update his?? :WutFace:
The Ren'Py version is just getting started. It has very little content - just the first day. Personally, I'm waiting for it to get more.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes