repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hi, I think this release is bugged or something. After the nick's scene (and his father's), when I come back home, I open the door to find daughter in the house. After that, the game become frozen. I can do nothing. I can only shut off the game. I tried many times, but I'm not able to go further in the game.

Someone can help me?

Thanks
It happened to me too when I go home change clothes before go Nick's house. If you there straight to nick after work it should works.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
With which RPG maker is this made? If it's made with RPGMV you can use the generic hack to speed up the running speed.

Edit: I can confirm that this works with the generic RPGMV hack, which you can find here

Takes a couple of seconds to install the script within the game, allows super speed.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
If you search walkthrough in this thread, you'll see that it's been said times and times again that the questlog makes a walkthrough pointless.

That being said, there is a small guide "hidden" in the "www" folder, it's a .txt called hidden quest! which are basically side-quests with scenes.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Well, here I am in need of help. I am unable to progress because I need to change into my underwear to go to sleep. I had 3 quests active; date with tom (still active), wallet's owner and gym.

Now, I had some weird trigger issues. I got the shower scene where david breaks his arm BEFORE I went to the gym. So I've exhausted every gym scene, as well as every wallet scene, and I still can't get into underwear to sleep. Any help for that? I do have several saves that I might be able to use, just kinda want to avoid it for the time being.

Edit: I've restored to an older save for a few minutes before. So it seems that you need to prioritize side quests before the main quest because it tends to cause continuity issues. For instance, you get the david shower scene even if you haven't met Chad, yet she mentions him. If you continue with the Gym quest (by seeing Chad for the first time), you get another issue where she masturbates in the showers to Chad, she gets surprised by Mary, whom she haven't met yet! Kinda funny how that goes.

Edit#2: Man is that game buggy, Brad wanted to slip something in Elena's drink but at the same time I got David's boss event so now I am on a saturday morning with no clue what to do.

Edit#3: Ok so apparently my game looped? Because the Brad event didn't occur, I am replaying the second or third week.

Edit#4: Well reep my save. It's groundhog's day. I wake up on a saturday morning, go to the beach to surprise daughter, head back home, prepare food, Brad tells me how it was hot the previous night, and then I get into the room and give food to a ghost to then talk to David who is at the computer to tell him I am going out with Mary (whom I haven't met yet!) for the Tom date only to go to sleep and then repeat that saturday.

Edit#5: I have found the nefarious bug causing all this. For some reason, if you still have food, and you prepare dinner again when you shouldn't be, it resets the flags for when david's arm was broken,no matter when.

urano1981

Sep 25, 2018
I have found a bug where I cannot continue the story. It happens when David's father is leaving the house. The event image of him leaving does not close, so I cannot see the map, and continue playing. Even if I change of room, the image stays on top.

Is there any way to force to close that image?

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
I have to say this is a great game

with 100+ coruption i made Elena the best slut in town with sucking and fucking every possible pussy and cocks.
I hope the developer continues this and adds more beautiful things.

I dont know if he reads this but i would love to give few suggestions on what to add.
- Use the guy from floor 1 with elephant cock , he could visit Elena or catch her in the elevator and do her :D
- Gym , so much potentional for gangbangs.... come on
- Those guys Chad beated , they could come and get revenge, by destroying Elena :D
- Nude part of the beach = some action for Elena...
- Jamal and the other gansta could get more men and do more stuff.
- Lots of rooms/buildings around where Elena could explore and do stuff...
etc etc...

Keep the good work man 9/10 from me.

D

Deleted member 451676

Man, this game is so damn tedious. Go to the wardrobe, go to the bathroom, go to the shower, go to the wardrobe, go to this then that... I have no idea how any one could think this would be a good idea. I won't say this is padding because the game looks like it has plenty of content, and there's no reason for it whatsoever. And there's no way to skip dialogue, although this is pretty common with RPGM games.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I started to avoid RPGM games just because there is a lot of waking. Now I play RPGM games only if I stated them at the time shortly after joining this amazing website or if I see potential in the game. With this game is one of the first ones.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes