Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I definitely owe the guy an apology. He sure didn't end up slacking after he choose to go dark with patronage number and all, my fears proven false. I couldn't be happier that they were though :)

So i publicly apologize and well done.

Reactions: Osso

stcx

Nov 12, 2017
Don't worry contacted nickfifa n he's a gem of a guy n gave me a save that saved me soo much of time n made me extremely happy.
Could you share the savefile you got? I'm around the same point but my game seems fucked up somehow, can't advance in the gym sidequest after visiting for the first time (tells me to change in the changing room while I already did), and got the option to make dinner, but when I do it triggers dialogue I've already seen and will eventually get me locked into the bedroom.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed version for 0.23.

- - - -

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
After playing a few of these types of games you sort of see that the devs are sort of creating their own idea of what a total slut should be. Stupid but without guilt and no consequence. Unfortunately every single one of them indicates that the devs have no idea of what actually makes a perfect slut or probably don't have much experience with them for real.

At the end of the day though I could say I could make a story 10 times better than this shit, but I know fuck all about game development and so just enjoy the majority of shit thats out there the best I can. Elena's Life is bad but also touches on a couple of raunchy moments and its certainly better than lots of the shit out there.

As always, I recommend you try a game called Willy Dickhards Adventure, if you've not done so already.
If you want a story and situations more realistic from someone whom looks like he has real experiences, try GTO (Gates the Opening, far better than the name would suggest) or wait for the incoming ren'py remake.

realever

Sep 17, 2018
@Chriss67210 what do you mean with backup? the complete game or a savegame file? there is a savegame when you download the game that let you start direct from version 0.23.

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
Here is a compressed version for 0.23.

- - - -
thanks

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes