realever

Sep 17, 2018
I skipped the whole Gym scene. Can u pls walk me through. Thanks in advance buddy.
when you go to your game folder there is a subfolder called www in that there is a document called hidden quest.There you can "activate" the gym quests.What i rememder is you must go there before kaley is at home.Thats the only think what i remember.Look at best in the text file for that.

but in gym i don't see that scene...
that scene is the comes when elena and kaley go there.But you must activate the gym day1.

Reactions: vinu2001

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Elena's Life v0.23
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: lf9naruto

realever

Sep 17, 2018
@Sethxxx There is no walktrough.When you press the esc button there you have a quest-log.There is written what you have to do.The only think is when you see all the thinks is use the hidden quest document

Reactions: Palash69

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys, i got downloaded 0.23 and used my last save from 0.21 and tried the game started with a scene and almost over on the 0.21 itself not continued for 0.22 or 0.23 ?
There is no point in progress in these 2 versions came ?!!!

realever

Sep 17, 2018
i don't understand but in renpy there are the same things of rpgm story?
Yes its basicly the same game but in renpy.At the moment is the difference that the renpy version has only i think it has 10 days and this version here has more

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Havent played this since verson .17

Is it still possible to completely ignore garbage ass Jamal, and have enough points to do every other thing else ? or are his corruption points now necessary to proceed ?

It was one of the things I liked about this game, that and if your ignore that piece of filth he stopped bothering you after the third attempt got shut down, is that still the case as well, or does he still try to get Elena in later updates ? Or worse, does he get a MANDATORY scene that you cant avoid ?

kymico

Nov 29, 2016

Is it still possible to completely ignore garbage ass Jamal, and have enough points to do every other thing else ? or are his corruption points now necessary to proceed ?

It was one of the things I liked about this game, that and if your ignore that piece of filth he stopped bothering you after the third attempt got shut down, is that still the case as well, or does he still try to get Elena in later updates ? Or worse, does he get a MANDATORY scene that you cant avoid ?
Yes you can. He'll come back though so just shut him down as needed.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017

i thought i'm the only one who hated that jamal boy, "rude guy" role was fine by me - but he was on another level lol

Reactions: Rythan25

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
how to get to this scene? View attachment 165642
That's actually Kalie getting gang banged but Elena just so happens to come across the event as she's going to the women's locker room to change. If I remember correctly you can't actually participate in it as Elena you just watch for a short period of time then continue on so as to not get caught. But it's the big buff dude that Elena has several scenes with on the bottom screwing her daughter and then those three other random dudes. So if you don't get that scene you're really not missing out on much IMO.

Reactions: vinu2001
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes