Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
I started the 0.23 from my save. It begins on her bed, then she dreams about Brad and then have real sex with Brad. When she come back in her bedroom it tells me this is the end of 0.22. Is it normal? Anybody has a working savegame? Thanks

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
Could you share the savefile you got? I'm around the same point but my game seems fucked up somehow, can't advance in the gym sidequest after visiting for the first time (tells me to change in the changing room while I already did), and got the option to make dinner, but when I do it triggers dialogue I've already seen and will eventually get me locked into the bedroom.
Mine is more futher down but have a look anyway :) [save file1 is nicks,file2 is where I am currently]

deivdebreiv

Oct 30, 2017
Still freeze here... I've restarted the game 3 times with different versions (0.21, 0.22 and 0.23) but i've the same error everytime... Thx for the help...

Reactions: conadine89

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
is there a way to cheat the cor. points ? ... i fucked up a few times and now i dont have enough points and i'm not really into starting all over again.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes