jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Found a softlock: On day 11 or so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game automatically undresses you preparing for bed, but the closet is still active. If you choose to use the closet (accidentally), it dresses you into your casual clothes and deactivates the ability to use the closet. As such, you can't sleep, which means that you can't progress to the next day.

Also: I dislike the fact that the game is all or nothing. I skipped out on one corruption early on (Jamal in the library) and from that point I was locked out of most other corruption scenes because the game seems to require very nearly the maximum available corruption for most major scenes. So, missing that 5cor forced me into the "clean" path a lot of the time.

Reactions: vinu2001

deivdebreiv

Oct 30, 2017
I have found a bug where I cannot continue the story. It happens when David's father is leaving the house. The event image of him leaving does not close, so I cannot see the map, and continue playing. Even if I change of room, the image stays on top.

Is there any way to force to close that image?
Same error... I'm stuck after Brad Senior leaves the house... Anyone has solution or a save after that event?

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
@Jacky Bruce there is progress.For example on version 0.22 elena has a double date with jamal a another couple.And in the version 0.23 comes i dont rememder the name of the guy with the glasses
No, i have finished the version 0.21 and downloaded 0.23 now and used my save on 0.21 . its doesn't progressed to the new option stating the v0.21 is finshed . And over can't continue the new .

Stoli

Jun 12, 2018
I just woke up on the first day of going to see the daughters landlord but it says I can’t get on the bus and I have no active quests. Please help I just started

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
I just woke up on the first day of going to see the daughters landlord but it says I can’t get on the bus and I have no active quests. Please help I just started
>>>
try shower, or ask husband to gives you money for bus...or...if u are at daughter place, go to dirty ol man, place owner ask him something...later u got option to hidden quest some hypno idiot...sooo...maybe this new version is spoiled many people complain about it...

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
As i understood...u woke at daughter place... ok ???
try previous save maybe u skip something and fucked up game...try to spek with daughter or old dirty man place owner...try to re-enter bus or home place...try to reset game sometimes those rpg can freeze some quests...for xample...in ANNA , I couldnt ask to work as secretary...until I quit and reset game.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
My advice to u:
- save often in between every day and every major thing u do
- try to read everything in game sometime is just in home to go to shower or bed or closet
- if game wont let u do quest...try to reset or re-load another closest save u have
- in rpg games u really need to pay attention on all around things...either people that walks around or area u are in...and for the last...use walkthrugh man...
much love...gotta go.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes