Angua21

Jul 22, 2017
Now that Elena's corruption level is over 100 perhaps she's up for some of the following scenes:
1. Being unable to pay Kaley's landlord (again!) Mike take Elena to the strip club. Its Amateur Night, and, though she doesn't win the prize money, Elena gets the money performing a private dance for a group of customers.
2. At the Magician's show, Kaley and Elena are invited on stage to 'perform' with Mina.
3. Jamal invites Elena to his Gang House to meet the crew. She and Mia attempt to 'out slut' each other to prove their obedience to Jamal.
4. Worried that the flat below is being used as a drug den, the family decide to get a guard dog.

Reactions: Adam Rich

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
hello

I can't continue the save game from version 0.21. It still ends with the Szeme with Mark's Bos. Then there is still the writing: End of version 0.21

What can you do?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
hello

I can't continue the save game from version 0.21. It still ends with the Szeme with Mark's Bos. Then there is still the writing: End of version 0.21

What can you do?
You forgot to read an important detail so what you can do is retry. You won't like it: Old saves don't work. Luckily for you, Dev usually includes a save that does. Continue with that.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Thanks -- That's stupid.
But well -- the DEV will surely know why that is so.

But now I know that I only forgot 1 corrup point.
My Save has 98 points

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Hi, I think this release is bugged or something. After the nick's scene (and his father's), when I come back home, I open the door to find daughter in the house. After that, the game become frozen. I can do nothing. I can only shut off the game. I tried many times, but I'm not able to go further in the game.

Someone can help me?

Thanks

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hi, I think this release is bugged or something.
I haven't that problem and ended this release , Win 10.
Are you using save from author or your old saves ?
The only thing I can do is post my save of that point , if you want to try.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Just finished the last update.

...I won't lie, I'm losing serious interest in the game. I'm skipping scenes at this point. Elena still looks great but honestly can't buy in on the 22 releases and literally no improvements. Lazy stupid storytelling and now that she's completely corrupted it's getting pretty stale. She wears the same clothes (casual outfit has changed ONCE) and the animations are seriously lacking (2 renders alternating back and forth sometimes at various speeds). Her fiancee is less than useless. Where is the supposed love she has for the guy? They barely ever spend time together. There's literally no content if you're not cheating.

Nickfifa seems to be having some success with nearly 300 patreons with what I assume would be about 1-1.5k per month. Last update was delayed since renders "took longer". I wonder if the lack of improvement in any way is due to a shitty rig or lack of motivation/time cycles to make the game "better". That said, if he wants to be more successful, he'll need to invest in a better rig and learn to improve his game design.

A solid start would be moving away from RGPM and close out his game. Perhaps he can try playing the games his peers are making and strive to work on a better product.

Sam39

May 9, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Elena's Life v0.22
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
My save is not working please help me :( and now maybe i lost my save give me tell me please how to back on my save :( sorry for my English

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
My save is not working please help me :( and now maybe i lost my save give me tell me please how to back on my save :( sorry for my English
Reading Comprehension, apparently it is a lost art because OP clearly states in red 'Old Saves are not Compatible'
Luckily there is an up to date save included.

naeblis2010

Jul 3, 2017
Reading Comprehension, apparently it is a lost art because OP clearly states in red 'Old Saves are not Compatible'
Luckily there is an up to date save included.
seeing your Avatar and then what your post is about, the first thing that popped into my mind was Wayne saying "Do you know what the worst part of all is, I never learn to read."

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i don't know what's the problem with your saves but i even used the saves from my compressed v0.21 on the android port of v0.22, so :confused:
and the saves are to be found here: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.elena.the66/
(at least if you granted the app the permission to access external storage
if not then there are no saves)

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Just finished the last update.

...I won't lie, I'm losing serious interest in the game. I'm skipping scenes at this point. Elena still looks great but honestly can't buy in on the 22 releases and literally no improvements. Lazy stupid storytelling and now that she's completely corrupted it's getting pretty stale. She wears the same clothes (casual outfit has changed ONCE) and the animations are seriously lacking (2 renders alternating back and forth sometimes at various speeds). Her fiancee is less than useless. Where is the supposed love she has for the guy? They barely ever spend time together. There's literally no content if you're not cheating.

Nickfifa seems to be having some success with nearly 300 patreons with what I assume would be about 1-1.5k per month. Last update was delayed since renders "took longer". I wonder if the lack of improvement in any way is due to a shitty rig or lack of motivation/time cycles to make the game "better". That said, if he wants to be more successful, he'll need to invest in a better rig and learn to improve his game design.

A solid start would be moving away from RGPM and close out his game. Perhaps he can try playing the games his peers are making and strive to work on a better product.
I agree. After the previous update, I keep wondering where the story is going? It just seems to be moving from one guy to the next with no end or goal in sight... I know the game is called "Elena's Life" but time to wrap it up.

Reactions: bakuon
U

User_335545

I agree. After the previous update, I keep wondering where the story is going? It just seems to be moving from one guy to the next with no end or goal in sight... I know the game is called "Elena's Life" but time to wrap it up.
I'm wondering if the groundwork for wrapping the game up is being laid with how this update ended.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
I haven't that problem and ended this release , Win 10.
Are you using save from author or your old saves ?
The only thing I can do is post my save of that point , if you want to try.
Thank you. Your save works perfectly. My save didn't. Thank you again :kissingheart:

maksblack1000

Aug 8, 2017
a have error with saves which was in game, and with save6 with gave some man in previously massage. Can someone give me a new save, please? I really want to play.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes