Feb 15, 2018
Also I can't send links on PM either, because even then I need 3 posts. I hope this qualifies as number 3.

The link to version 0.21 in my mega cloud is:

Reactions: Jstain

nemezisss

Jul 15, 2017
One thing that truly annoys me about this game is the cliff hanger endings that have become more and more frequent as of late with each passing update. Complete the scenes before upload... I liked it better when it was bed time go to sleep scene FINISHED before bed more so than on day 2 the final sceneis split in half.
What annoys me is when the updates ends with a long scene, and the game doesn't let you save afterwards. When the next update comes, you have to go through it again before seeing actual new content.

A warning to save just before the end would also be appreciated so I don't to repeat everything since my last save because the end came unexpectedly.

Reactions: Alleykatt

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
v0.22 Update - Oh my sweet Elena...
I need a few more days to have the update ready, guys :-/

Unfortunately some complex scenes are causing my computer to need about 2 hours for a single render and that's something I couldn't expect. I don't want to rush things, so all I hope you can be patient and wait a few days (don't know how many exactly). I'm sure you will like the result :)
Code:
https://imgur.com/a/Sadn5kF

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Does anybody have by chance some sort of a 'list of scenes' for each version ?
This game has so many excellent scenes, with so many different caracters, that i would like to replay some, but i can't remember to what version they belong.
It would actually be something like a detailed changelog :)

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
I found a bug:
After the following event:
Gym day 2: If you have unlocked gym day 1, go there friday night, after work, but before you cook dinner for Brad
and David (You won't be able to do this after...)

Currently the situation is as follows:
- I left the room and went to the gym with Elena.
- Gym event (under the shower) completed
- back in the house and gone to Kaley's.
- with Kaley in the bar (lesbian event) concluded
- I went to the coffee shop and took Mary to the bar.
- the event with Brad's boss finished and with the 3 girls back home

Currently only the Saturday event with TOM is in the Quest-LOG.
I can go to bed, but I can't change first.
I am stuck here....

Is there a trick how I can solve this without starting again?

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
v0.22 Update - Oh my sweet Elena...
I need a few more days to have the update ready, guys :-/

Unfortunately some complex scenes are causing my computer to need about 2 hours for a single render and that's something I couldn't expect. I don't want to rush things, so all I hope you can be patient and wait a few days (don't know how many exactly). I'm sure you will like the result :)
Code:
https://imgur.com/a/Sadn5kF
Any further news?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
And if there will be episode 2 where Elena is already married, it will be more interesting if it's not david, I think Mr. Johnson might be the best candidate for the husband

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
And if there will be episode 2 where Elena is already married, it will be more interesting if it's not david, I think Mr. Johnson might be the best candidate for the husband
Hehe, or something mind-blowing new in such a game?! She's married to Tom or the nerd guy? An "older" woman with a much younger husband, never seen in a game, but while I think about it, it would be hot :) On the other Hand, everything with Elena is hot :happyblush

Ah, and not to mention as a young boy/man he applies his software pirate attiude "sharing is caring" to his lovely spouse and offers her to his friends (some are virgins, and so on), oh yeah :p ...

Reactions: patrickB and Cedrog

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Does anybody have by chance some sort of a 'list of scenes' for each version ?
This game has so many excellent scenes, with so many different caracters, that i would like to replay some, but i can't remember to what version they belong.
It would actually be something like a detailed changelog :)
check the mirror in bedroom but either patient is completed little by little with the new updates

Reactions: patrickB
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes