LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
AS more people keep fucking Elena, and also, more people knowing she fucks with others, I wonder how all of that is gonna end. I'm loving it!

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
AS more people keep fucking Elena, and also, more people knowing she fucks with others, I wonder how all of that is gonna end. I'm loving it!
That's what I'm wondering about all of the games like this(Anna Exciting Affection, Lily of the Valley, Manila Shaw Blackmail). I'm hoping that they'll have multiple endings like My Girlfriend's Amnesia but with better endings.

Reactions: Cedrog and LP83

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
I HAVE A SAVE OF VERSION 0.15 BUT WHEN I OPEN IT SAYS END OF VERSION 0.15 AN THEN TITLE SCREEN DO I HAVE TO PLAY FROM THE START??

tobagotobago

Jun 4, 2017
I HAVE A SAVE OF VERSION 0.15 BUT WHEN I OPEN IT SAYS END OF VERSION 0.15 AN THEN TITLE SCREEN DO I HAVE TO PLAY FROM THE START??
Well, do you have one save before that?
If you save just before going to bed, it is usually to late and you get that particular error.
You should always save a little bit earlier (I usually save before entering the apartment.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
Isnt there anyone with the Knowledge and Interesst to make a Renpy remake of this? like annas exciting

elnes life is such an awesome game but rpg is kinda meh cant replay the scenes bzw safe all the spots and this game has so many aswesome scenes :(

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Isnt there anyone with the Knowledge and Interesst to make a Renpy remake of this? like annas exciting

elnes life is such an awesome game but rpg is kinda meh cant replay the scenes bzw safe all the spots and this game has so many aswesome scenes :(
You know about the replay room, right?
Just in case you don't:- Click on the mirror in Elena's bedroom.
It's still a work in progress, but you can replay quite a few scenes already.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
well fuck me no i didnt XD lets no talk about it XD but still would be nice to be able to replay all via saves like renpy or full replays
thanks

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I'M NOT ABLE TO CHANGE HER CLOTHES
I think you need to replay from where Elena goes to work in library, because you need to get the scene where the fat boss shows up behind her !
And btw you can drop the capital letters, I heard you loud and clear :cool:

legendkilleR99

Aug 16, 2018
I think you need to replay from where Elena goes to work in library, because you need to get the scene where the fat boss shows up behind her !
haha actually i forgot to utrn off my caps lock :biggrin::p

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
One thing that truly annoys me about this game is the cliff hanger endings that have become more and more frequent as of late with each passing update. Complete the scenes before upload... I liked it better when it was bed time go to sleep scene FINISHED before bed more so than on day 2 the final sceneis split in half.

Skywise

Jun 19, 2018
all these games can be similar but i like them. but since we always seem to see huge dicks cant we get a sex seen where the husband is thinking why is she so loose asks her and maybe she lies and shows some big toy or says she likes fisting and shove a hand there something just off the wall crazy

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Doesn't work. At least for me. She doesn't change. When you go home there is no option to change.
And the scene at his house won't start because she says she needs her regular clothes.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I'M NOT ABLE TO CHANGE HER CLOTHES
So I've replayed this scene, and it seems I might have misinformed you !

Actually you don't need to go home to change clothes, you need to go straight to Mr. Miller's house after working in the library. But be sure to wear the 'working clothes' , this is the black/dark grey dress with some red lining on it. Worked all fine for me.
PS : I'm playing with the compressed version.

Reactions: legendkilleR99

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Doesn't work. At least for me. She doesn't change. When you go home there is no option to change.
And the scene at his house won't start because she says she needs her regular clothes.
I was wrong, you don't need to go home to change clothes, just go to Mr. Millers house in your working dress after work in library is finished, he opens the door and the scene continues...

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes