greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I don't think you can do either of things because it's an RPGM game... :(
Technically it is possible to hide the dialog box using a hot-key within a RPGM game, but most developers don't implement that feature (either directly or via an add-on that supports it)

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Elena is probably the sexiest female protagonist i've seen so far in most games i tried (Tried Manila Shaw, Ana exiting affections, Saturday Night, Lily of the Valley... didn't find any game close to these ones for now) from this genre (female MC). If only animations would've been better than those 2 pictures, it would be soooo hot.
I really like making the female MC going for a total slut attitude (so we can see our babe being fucked by different guys without any consciousness problem :p), and there are some really sexy situations, but as i said, a little improvement on existing animations and it would be so great imo. I wonder if this is planned in the future or if the devs will stick to developing the story instead of improving the artwork.
That's your opinion but for me Anna is better because of animations and renders and it's my number 1 and this is my 2nd favorite

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
That's your opinion but for me Anna is better because of animations and renders and it's my number 1 and this is my 2nd favorite
Anna is also better for me because of the animations (and there is the ren'py remake which is just perfect for a fast replay of the game)
However, if there was Anna's animations in this one, Elena would definitively become my favorite. For now, i just hope the dev will try to do some real animations (i think i've read somewhere that it is planned someday).

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anna is also better for me because of the animations (and there is the ren'py remake which is just perfect for a fast replay of the game)
However, if there was Anna's animations in this one, Elena would definitively become my favorite. For now, i just hope the dev will try to do some real animations (i think i've read somewhere that it is planned someday).
He also need to improve Elena's looks , she is beautiful but there is always room for improvement like make-up , new sexy outfit or even new hair style etc like Anna, I think they are planning to change her hairstyle

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
He also need to improve Elena's looks , she is beautiful but there is always room for improvement like make-up , new sexy outfit or even new hair style etc like Anna, I think they are planning to change her hairstyle
I agree, especially for the make-up (as long as Elena turns to be a huge bitch, a bitchy makeup would fit her very well :p), but animations first !

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
1. why is the elevator mechanic in the game and why for the love of god are there two dialogs to use it....this is really annoying especially since you use it every day at least twice.......
2. See above for the shower scene every day......
3. Why is this game in rpg maker it's basicly a set slide show it's just a go there watch scene then go somewhere else and watch a scene.

my two cents: ok for what it does(showing slide shows) no need to be made in rpgm, has needles machanics trying to extend the game which get really annoying really fast.

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
Thank you for making a game where the female characters do not have repulsively large breast! What the hell is up with that? I get that some people prefer larger to smaller breasts, to each their own. But what who the fuck likes tits that look like two giant bags of wrestling donkey dicks hanging off of a woman's chests?!?!?!

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Thank you for making a game where the female characters do not have repulsively large breast! What the hell is up with that? I get that some people prefer larger to smaller breasts, to each their own. But what who the fuck likes tits that look like two giant bags of wrestling donkey dicks hanging off of their chests?!?!?!
As I said in another thread: there are unfortunatelly a lot of games who give Power Girl (6'4 feet tall with amazonian muscles) sized breasts to a woman of average height and average (possibly even under average) weight and, for me at least, it's not sexy at all, rather they look like gag boobs, so I'm with you there.

Reactions: HSTphan

spoobg

Jun 3, 2018
Hello, I tried to run 0.20 version of the game, but got 'SyntaxError Unexpected token h'.

Can anyone help me to fix this error?

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I'm curious about the saves already included with the newest version, are they on the corruption route and have the hidden quests completed as well or just something else?

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
I'm curious about the saves already included with the newest version, are they on the corruption route and have the hidden quests completed as well or just something else?
They have all routes open (there are no choices between routes, you're either on some routes or not, there are also a couple of routes in which you can't proceed if you are not on another route (you can't proceed on Chad's hidden route unless you're on a lesbian hidden route and vice versa)) and all hidden quests are completed.

Reactions: samkazk

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thank you for making a game where the female characters do not have repulsively large breast! What the hell is up with that? I get that some people prefer larger to smaller breasts, to each their own. But what who the fuck likes tits that look like two giant bags of wrestling donkey dicks hanging off of a woman's chests?!?!?!
Well, obviously some people like them, or games like that wouldn't be made.

Don't bag on other people's kinks. It's fine that you don't like ginormous titties, but other people do. Respect that, and don't think that everything has to be what you like. See general rule #1 here: .

bigjas001

Sep 3, 2017
I Like the game and the story I like to know if the Elena's update going to be out soon I all look on 24 of the mouth to see if its out yet but I have not see any thing can someone tell any thing about the update for the game come out or something thanks

Flx_Cat

Jun 12, 2017
I Like the game and the story I like to know if the Elena's update going to be out soon I all look on 24 of the mouth to see if its out yet but I have not see any thing can someone tell any thing about the update for the game come out or something thanks
Usually, the update comes out between 10th and 15th each month.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes