Unreal Engine Abandoned Elewder [v0.1.6.1] [Kinky Fridays Club]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
At the moment, the latest current version is 0.1.6.1 (Date August 2022 mini patch)
The author can no longer support this project (because there is no income from it).
The author said he would return to him when there was money or motivation. And so download this version and try it for the time being it is final.
Or the author simply spit on this project.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Author here, we have to work on what pays the bills. Elewder will get updates, the plan is to roll in our new animation system we are making for Sapphire to fix a lot of the issues we had there. Along with build a better narrative system than what we originally planned.

Long story short, it's not abandoned. Freeing up the funds and staff to work on it again will take time. Once we return expect a lot to be overhauled to bring in the systems we have been refining in other games.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
A small guide for people (or rather, how to open scenes and survive).
1) To open a girl in the gallery, you need to have 80-100% lust (purple bar). Just try not to waste it. As soon as you defeat all the enemies, the latter will automatically enter the standby mode, come up and press e, there will be a mini-game where you need to click on the squares in the correct sequence, after which an inscription will appear that this enemy has been added to the gallery.
2) Bosses, try to stay away from the boss and you can use abilities here. Since the bosses in the game are different, I can't write much about them.
3) Try to look for chests on the levels (there are a lot of goodies)
4) Keys, bombs and money you will find at different points on the level (sometimes at the beginning).
5) Do not use the bomb against enemies (it does 100 damage, which is very little). There are locations on the level where some places are covered with iron boxes (they cannot be broken by normal attacks). Use bombs to break them (sometimes buffs fall out of them).
6) Keys are keys, needed mainly to open chests or doors.
7) ATTENTION. If there is something on the level that opens for hearts, never open it (this is not profitable).

Horafire

Dec 12, 2021
Kinda sad to see some pose on the steam page are not present in game, and gallery doesn't show the boss
Also yeah I don't trust the gamedev one second about doing more content

May 7, 2017
Another abandoned game on F95
You know what time it is.

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone and another one gone
Hey I'm gonna get you too

• Sad
Reactions: ermousa

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Author here, we have to work on what pays the bills. Elewder will get updates, the plan is to roll in our new animation system we are making for Sapphire to fix a lot of the issues we had there. Along with build a better narrative system than what we originally planned.

Long story short, it's not abandoned. Freeing up the funds and staff to work on it again will take time. Once we return expect a lot to be overhauled to bring in the systems we have been refining in other games.
Good to know it merely kinda on hold. It is one of the titles I keep on my wishlist to buy around release.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes