Unreal Engine Abandoned Elewder [v0.1.6.1] [Kinky Fridays Club]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Game's fun, good potential. A short explanation of the rogue-like mechanic and sex minigame might be beneficial to some. More and higher quality sex scenes would be great, of course. Greater variety of enemies and dungeons. All which I expect will come in due time.

Nothing groundbreaking, but I look forward to playing it further down the line.

Reactions: Hajtand

Copy.Cat

Aug 22, 2019
Ok here is a thing none asked so far , how dose the shards look like and from what enemy can you get them ? Cause I defeated EVERY mob and bosses , and got no shards

Copy.Cat

Aug 22, 2019
Are there still in-game cheats?
There aren't , just a bug when the game crashes and you start up the game again , you start with the amount of hearts and relics you had when the game crashed + with the Warrior character you can pretty much stun every boss and beat every boss
fast

Reactions: zz7989

giovi96goblin

Jun 9, 2018
API-MS-WIN-DOWNLEVEL-KERNEL32-L2-1-0.DLL
missing file how can i fix it? i alredy downloaded the file but i have no idea where to put it

zz7989

May 30, 2022
AND the developer use encrypted saved files, which makes it impossible for players to modify and cheat.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Still waiting for the thread to be updated. Curious to see what the new upgrade mechanic is like.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Still waiting for the thread to be updated. Curious to see what the new upgrade mechanic is like.
The system adds a lot to the game, there is a fair number of other updates as well that will be worked on now that we have this in place including a scoring system for each run giving essence rewards depending on depth and such. Should make progress a lot faster.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
This game is updated as the Steam version is updated. Patreon version is protected. But you can buy the Patreon version and be able to update the current version for all other users. More over, the difference in prices is quite large. $3 in Steam and $6 on Patreon. You can also say about all the games that cost the same.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
This game is updated as the Steam version is updated. Patreon version is protected. But you can buy the Patreon version and be able to update the current version for all other users. More over, the difference in prices is quite large. $3 in Steam and $6 on Patreon. You can also say about all the games that cost the same.
Na, not close at all.

Steam is v1.6.1
This site is v1.3.0

And no, I won't update my own games here.

Copy.Cat

Aug 22, 2019
There will be a a lot of sitting around then I suppose , cause there are no alternative sites which updated their thread either on the this game .

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes