Unreal Engine Abandoned Elewder [v0.1.6.1] [Kinky Fridays Club]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

ebolafoyu

Oct 23, 2018
in the v 0.1.1.1, i cant start the mission. once in the game, i talk to the lore lady, but then cant start the mission. i roam around the starting halls, but the only room with the interactable portal is the center top, and that one when i press e, it says work in progress, then hangs. anyone else with this issue?​

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I can't get the game to work. I understand it not working on my main PC because I use Windows 7 on it, but it still won't work on my laptop which has Windows 10. It gives me an error that says this when I try to run the game after showing the logo and displaying a black screen:

"LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line:258]
UnorderedAcessView.GetInitReference failed
at
D3D11UAV.cpp:116
with error_E_INVALIDARG"

There's a bunch of other stuff in there but I can't be bothered to type out the entire thing, I think what I put is the key info.

husheddeath05

Sep 5, 2018
Captain Crash
That looks like a D3D error ("D3D11UAV.cpp:116") which is pretty common when GPU drivers or sometimes Windows updates are not up to date. I would recommend that your video card drivers are the most recent and Windows is all up as well.
If that doesn't help you can try running "dxdiag" from the command prompt, let each page run before clicking next. That can [rarely] fix some DXD issues as well.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Updating my drivers got it working, thanks! It runs a bit slow on my laptop but there's not much I can do about that.

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
So far the game is alright, though from what I've seen on the Kinky Fridays Discord the game has taken a different direction and now has unique enemies for each biome rather than generic enemies with randomized looks and attacks, which end up somewhat blending together.

Hoping we can get the recently released 1.3 some time soon, because it seems like there are some pretty significant changes between it and 1.1.1.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
So far the game is alright, though from what I've seen on the Kinky Fridays Discord the game has taken a different direction and now has unique enemies for each biome rather than generic enemies with randomized looks and attacks, which end up somewhat blending together.

Hoping we can get the recently released 1.3 some time soon, because it seems like there are some pretty significant changes between it and 1.1.1.
Oh lots of changes, we are about to release another patch. Good times all around.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Oh lots of changes, we are about to release another patch. Good times all around.
Nice to hear the game is progressing well, I know it sounds weird seeing as this is a pirate site but if the game shapes up well I swear I'll buy the full release. I'm kinda stingy with my money and don't want to buy something incomplete and I'm not even sure how it will turn out.

Any chance the game will have Windows 7 compatibility in the future? My desktop is still using Windows 7 and I don't plan on changing any time soon. My laptop has Windows 10 but the frame rate is pretty bad even when I lower the settings. It may not be necessary in my case if the game gets better optimized though.

Last edited:

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Nice to hear the game is progressing well, I know it sounds weird seeing as this is a pirate site but if the game shapes up well I swear I'll buy the full release. I'm kinda stingy with my money and don't want to buy something incomplete and I'm not even sure how it will turn out.

Any chance the game will have Windows 7 compatibility in the future? My desktop is still using Windows 7 and I don't plan on changing any time soon. My laptop has Windows 10 but the frame rate is pretty bad even when I lower the settings. It may not be necessary in my case if the game gets better optimized though.
It should work on 7. We do not have any need for old assed video codecs which I am quite certain is the major reason gaems don't work on 7. Is there other issues?

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Not as far as I could tell on my laptop. If I could get it working on my PC so I could use higher settings and have a better frame rate that'd be great though.
When I try starting it I get the error message "api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll is missing from your computer" as well as the same error I got on my laptop.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Not as far as I could tell on my laptop. If I could get it working on my PC so I could use higher settings and have a better frame rate that'd be great though.
When I try starting it I get the error message "api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll is missing from your computer" as well as the same error I got on my laptop.
Alright homie, gonna say this is very much a PC issue and not our game. Here are some solutions from google.

1. reinstall visual c++ 2015 redistributable, or install it if you have not got it already.
2. go to this link and do the thing

Hope that helps.

Aug 22, 2017
Can I say, I welcome the GOR element of it as well now. Makes them feel more like the succubi trope many probably love on f95. Also raises the stakes for me as i play. Only got a 15 minute whirl so probably more to see!

Dec 7, 2017
Anyone knows why is this happing right after I enter the portal? 1646177386638.png

It just frozes there, I can't play the actual gameplay. Is this intended?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes